even i changed from Chrome to firefox, the games still show black for me,

Black screen for every single game on armorgames.com

I noticed some comments saying the same problem, guess i'm not the only one

• 221 Replies
raineel
raineel
2 posts
Shepherd

i have found a solution for fire fox. this is what i did. first i downloaded the latest version of adobe flash player. next i deleted all the cookies cache browsing & downloading data active logins and form and search history. i had disabled my adblock but it didn't work so i enabled it and it worked! hope it help< : )

jerryahmed
jerryahmed
13 posts
Shepherd

Ok now WHAT?! I have the latest version of google chrome, updated Adobe flash, Disabled pop-up blocker BUT NOW WHAT? Please fix the error

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

Actually, he has a point.
NEVER, in my WHOLE AG LIFE have I EVER, EVER experienced this problem, and my computer is horrible.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

If you continue to get the error, and would me to help you resolve it - you can contact me at Ferret@ArmorGames.com. Be aware, here are the things we will discuss...

-Removal or disabling any K9 Software, Firewalls, Anti-Virus software that could be blocking Google Ads or YouTube. (Primary reason for this happening)
-Testing on other browsers or computers in your area/network.
-Are you at school or work? These could have firewalls put in place by the company/school, thus can't be overcome.

If none of these others are true, we can troubleshoot what could be the cause.

hypertwink
hypertwink
1 posts
Peasant

I usually play Clash of the Dragons, Legacy of a Thousand Suns and Dawn of the Dragons. I can play on Kong and NewGrounds but not on AG.

Windows Vista
Google Chrome
Philippines
It's been updated.

furloin
furloin
1 posts
Peasant

Starting this morning COB :
[url=http://armorgames.com/chronicles-of-blood-game]
Is not working.

Problem :
When loading, it keeps reloading from the beginning again and again (after few seconds).

Tried from different computers / smartphones and in different locations (home, public network, office).

Anyone could help?

Khatie
Khatie
17 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone, I work with Game of Thrones Ascent and I want to thank you for reporting this. We've investigated the issue and found it's an expired security certificate on the Armor Games site which is causing the outage for most games. We've contacted Armor Games to make them aware of the problem and we hope they'll have it fixed today.

We apologize for this inconvenience in the meantime.

Thank you!

cl2iclcet
cl2iclcet
8 posts
Count

Having the sane issue with all of the mmo games on AG. Really sad cause I'm missing the DOTD event. I hope AG gets it together before COB starts they're event. I've contributed to both games. .. its just frusterating.

curty123
curty123
1 posts
Nomad

I can't comment because it says i'm not logged in but at the top it says I am.
Because of this, I can't play tyrant, but I can play it on "kongregate.com". I have a screen shot of this as well.
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1379298_561898370545022_1964375744_n.jpg

hoicsi
hoicsi
1 posts
Nomad

COB still not loading at all.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The "Blank Screen" issue is different from the issue with MMO games lately. Please go to the other thread and post there...

[MMO Issue Thread]

spiderbot9000
spiderbot9000
1 posts
Blacksmith

Mine is only on [/b]Road Of The Dead 2.........And that's the series that I really like!!!!!

SpearAndSword
SpearAndSword
41 posts
Nomad

I'm guessing something changed on my work computer because weirdly enough, when I try Cursed Treasure 2 from it, I now can see the Start screen but the IE browser tab freezes and closes after a couple of minutes. At home with Chrome, it's still a black screen until I allow youtube.

ericoffire
ericoffire
1 posts
Farmer

It was the exact same with me. The games worked yesterday morning, but when I tried yesterday afternoon it showed a black screen

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I'm thinking use a different web browser.

Showing 61-75 of 221