ForumsWEPRWhy are People nowadays so corrupted?

34 18185
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

I wonder why People are so corrupted nowadays ,why not just share or use the barter system like back then?

• 34 Replies
metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

Too much of anything I guess.

abt79
abt79
59 posts
Blacksmith

Because many people, despite their intelligence, "intelligence" (something entirely different from true intelligence), logical thinking, and common sense, make many decisions based on emotions, (ex. choosing to let their mother die because they can't stand to see her like this, killing people because they hurt your friends, MILEY CYRUS, abortions for the most part, to name a controversial few) instead of logical thinking. Also, MONEY, POWER, and that little three letter word I dare not say on a website visited by children (but you know what I mean)

abt79
abt79
59 posts
Blacksmith

And sorry for double post, but I thought of another one kind of like the decisions based on emotions instead of logic and thinking:
People seek immediate desires (that three letter word some of us are well acquainted to, but maybe not on a gaming website XD, eating lots of junk food, drinking, smoking, drugs, etc.) instead of considering what is important in the long run.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Based on hectichermit's statement, I have a question:
Who the heck wants Minarchism? Anyway, 1 fact; money existed before writing.

Showing 31-34 of 34