ForumsNewcomers ForumHello, forums!

12 12405
awesomething10
awesomething10
2 posts

Hello! I am awesomething10! YAY! I have actually been on this site for a while now, maybe over a year. I haven't used the forums, though.

See ya!

Awesomething10

• 12 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,190 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames! A site where you will probably most likey die. Take a potato.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,313 posts

Don't take R2's potato. He is a forum-bot.
Anyway, Welcome!

mightybob
mightybob
363 posts

Actually, he's half human half bot.

rychus
rychus
1,318 posts

Hiyo welcome to Armor! Also known as hell... wait... that's not right. Anyways welcome. Oh and watch out for R2. He'll eat you alive.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Welcome to armor games! The land of robots who give out poisonous cookies and people who kill you for using capital P's.
(maverick, I'm re-inventing the jokes for you)

Have fun and stay out of trouble. Oh, and remember to look both ways when crossing the forums

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,345 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG, sorry the pools filled with boiling blood are not accessable yet, we are under a lil reconstruction phase

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,989 posts

Heh heh, don't worry about these...pesky individuals... *shoots everyone dead*.

bigjacob
bigjacob
581 posts

Why are we 'welcoming' him to Armor Games? He said he's been on for a while but only just found the forums.

So, er, perhaps we're welcoming him to the most dangerous part of the website, that's true.

Remember when the Forum button was labeled 'Community'? I'm pretty sure the number of active forum posters grew when this place was more clearly labled.(labeled?)

hezdog
hezdog
147 posts

Yeah, when it was labeled 'community' i was like "da hell is that?" The name forums is much more clear.

rychus
rychus
1,318 posts

But its a community...
One of the definitions of community is: a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.
So it is a community

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts

Hello awesome thing that's not awesome at all. You might notice there are some strange furry critters. They're gonna eat ya... and serve ya with those Eskimos I killed with an avalanche. You wouldn't just make an awesome thing... you'll make an awesome dinner for them. >

MoguMogu1993
MoguMogu1993
26 posts

Hello everyone...Welcome

Showing 1-12 of 12