ForumsThe Tavern[req]Guess who's getting married!

495 106444
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It has recently been announced that one of AG's finest has decided to take that enormous step into the famed land of wedding bliss.

The names of the engaged cannot be revealed at this time (until she says yes), but I have been requested to start this thread, so that we may begin the exclusive planning of the wedding ceremony (you know, the cake, pastor, decorations, location, honeymoon, ETC.) A certain robot will greatly appreciate it.

• 495 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Guys, guys, Storm is somebody that can improvise. She's killed with butter knives before, you know. Or maybe she'll pour acid into R2's oil?!? Or maybe she'll make a makeshift flamethrower and fry R2?!?! Or maybe she'll plant dynamite into the cake and wait until R2 takes an explosive bite!?!?!?! Or maybe... Or maybe... *gulp*

Mino! As our bouncer, you must protect the groom! We might as well get national security, or else the groom won't even make it to the honeymoon!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

R2, on the other hand....

You betcha. Wait, what? o.o

until R2 takes an explosive bite!?!?!?!

Thanks for giving Storm that idea. Sheesh.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

About the honeymoon, i can arrange something here in Israel. You know, "holy land" "jesus walked here" "sure this glass of juice cost 15 dollars", "We use only quality meat in this Shauarma" etc. etc.

Or i can just bring some stolen equipment from the army. I have a tent (dont ask) and some battle meals. And if you will be nice, even some kitchen works (its fun, when you put your dignity and standards away).

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Is this a honeymoon or are we camping with hobos?

R2, I can't afford a stay in a Biltmore.

Not really. People would basically post one at a time like this:

Frank April 14, 2014: Aggs would you take R2D21999 to be your husband?

Aggs April 15, 2014: I do.

Basically they post whenever they can.

Chat would be better. Plan it. Say, like a month out... On a Sunday. I'll even request the day off from work.
gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

Chat would be better. Plan it. Say, like a month out... On a Sunday. I'll even request the day off from work.

So are we in agreement for making a chat?
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I dislike the word 'making'. If you know what I mean.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

First of all, we need to make some very general arrengment. What time zone are we using? My 6am is not your 6am.

And for another thing, ill realy appreciate it if the chat will be Mobile friendly, so if the marrige wont be in sauterday/friday (and a week i dont stay for the weekend at the base) ill be able to use my phone to be there.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

And for another thing, ill realy appreciate it if the chat will be Mobile friendly, so if the marrige wont be in sauterday/friday (and a week i dont stay for the weekend at the base) ill be able to use my phone to be there.

So if we are going to make a chat then the one I will make will work on Android 4+ in Chrome and on iOS.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ok fine but like danielo said we need a planned time for this and make it work for people in other timezones. Also its a wise decison to have the wedding on the weekends.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

This is gonna be better than I thought.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

I'm supposed to bake a cake...

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

So if we are going to make a chat then the one I will make will work on Android 4+ in Chrome and on iOS

You mean like chatango? There is not anything else I can think of that is moible friendly.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

You mean like chatango? There is not anything else I can think of that is moible friendly.

There might be. But yes, I mean Chatango.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

When my sister doesn't show, you're all going to be so disappointed.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I'm supposed to bake a cake...

See? Murasaki has most kindly accepted my request to bake a cake.

When my sister doesn't show, you're all going to be so disappointed.

She wouldn't dare.
Showing 91-105 of 495