ForumsThe Tavern[req]Guess who's getting married!

495 106605
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It has recently been announced that one of AG's finest has decided to take that enormous step into the famed land of wedding bliss.

The names of the engaged cannot be revealed at this time (until she says yes), but I have been requested to start this thread, so that we may begin the exclusive planning of the wedding ceremony (you know, the cake, pastor, decorations, location, honeymoon, ETC.) A certain robot will greatly appreciate it.

• 495 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

What??? Next saturday?!

Does agges got cold feet? If we start dekaying it, it just wont happen.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Guest was what I had problems with. I didn't sign up to be a member.

Try signing up then.

What??? Next saturday?!

Only reason is because I have more of a chance to get on a computer.

Ok, fair warning, if I'm not at the wedding tomorrow, that means I'm rescheduling it.(I have something to do tomorrow, it starts at 10:00 am and I don't know how many hours it'll take)
gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

Only reason is because I have more of a chance to get on a computer.

Ok, fair warning, if I'm not at the wedding tomorrow, that means I'm rescheduling it.(I have something to do tomorrow, it starts at 10:00 am and I don't know how many hours it'll take)

No. Just have it be next Saturday. Because then we'll have a bunch of people waiting in a chatroom for who knows how long waiting for you to show up. IF you show up. Be easier to make a hard date.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Fine next Saturday it is then.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Fine next Saturday it is then.

I regret to inform you that I will be busy with personal matters next Saturday. I shall not be able to attend.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Next saturday is Mobile only for me. I may be able to have a PC but the chances are very very very low.

Cant someone here in AG can make a avatar chat? I mean we have such talebted proggramers. Just a chat with a field and our avatars dloating arounds with talking bubbles. I wish i knew how to make one....

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

Next saturday is Mobile only for me. I may be able to have a PC but the chances are very very very low.

Cant someone here in AG can make a avatar chat? I mean we have such talebted proggramers. Just a chat with a field and our avatars dloating arounds with talking bubbles. I wish i knew how to make one....

Too much work to make one I would assume. And if we use an avatar chat it probably won't work with mobile, will it? Let's just use the chat we already have set up.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Good news, my thing that I was doing was very short. I may get the computer today, so we could do the wedding today.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ok I got the computer, the wedding will be today at 5:30pm.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Apologies for the triple post, but I forgot about the wedding chat. Also changed my mind, the wedding will be on Friday because I'm pretty sure not everyone was going to see the post above me in just one hour.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Also changed my mind,

Good..you can't just throw the date at us like that the day of.

So what time?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Changed again, apparently Gamer made a complaint about how he couldn't make it, in the chat.

So what time?

Maybe 4 pm on the 24 of Nov.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Sorry, I tried to show up, but I failed to find the wedding chat link. I showed up at 1:00, but failed to find a link.

Then I got called into work, so I figured the wedding was just off.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

Maybe 4 pm on the 24 of Nov.

That's going by AG time correct?

Sorry, I tried to show up, but I failed to find the wedding chat link. I showed up at 1:00, but failed to find a link.

Then I got called into work, so I figured the wedding was just off.

The link is literally on the same page. And the wedding is, as R2 said, rescheduled.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

That's going by AG time correct?

Yes.
Showing 316-330 of 495