ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 79162
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Y so mch hate fo' mi???

I retreat with my vanguard to safety. And yea, my army is dead.
Nerdsoft, nexo, my i have refuge at your base?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Oops... not from you mallow geek...

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Excuse me? Were it not for my watermelon rinds, you'd be dead. No gratitude? Okay. I remove the rinds and leave you to be carpet bombed by the C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.'s military.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I create my new tower, and begin recruiting peolpe to join. I train 10 of them to be Forest wizards, and I train the other 10 to be Forest rangers. I ask the wizards to begin creating and growing a large jungle, that won't be ready for a while.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I introduce new strains of fruit to your forests and water them with juice, forging an alliance between us as I close the hole in my shield that allowed me to send out the airships during a carpet bombing. But not before pulling my aero-tower out of the battlefield!

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I thank you for the fruit, and name them Nerd Softberries. I create a new fruit while I curse the forest with my wizards to only allow people who eat the fruit to enter the forest. I then deliver some of both fruit to Nerdsoft.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Huzzah! I eat the fruit and cultivate a few patches of it, then put down patches of Magic's forest-stuff around my juice-lake. I also create a sticky fruit-juice cloud that stops the bombers from flying near our towers, thus negating the need for such things as watermelon rinds. For the first time in a while, my people see real sunlight!

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

My foroest is finally completed, and I send out my Forest Rangers to start recruiting able fighters. I begin building a town within the jungle with my wizards, creating a hollow but massive tree for the wizards to work in. I have now set up a facility, which creates and sells fruit.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

.... But what if someone rains some FIRE over your heads?
I rain some enchanted fire which can't be put out so easily (with the help of my apprentices that are arch wizards now).

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

I also resurrect Danielo in the form of a devil (practically Danielo's soul in a powerful devil body. And I'm not telling you where I got the devil...shhh).

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I force-feed your devil fruit, taking it over (and freeing danielo's soul), then turn my fruit-devils against your demon army and douse the forests and buildings with Nerd-softberry juice. The fire can't easily be put out... but it can't light anything on fire, either.
Our demons locked in battle, my airship fleet takes on its fourth real assignment (after mocking Nilo, drowning danielo and dousing Magic and I): bombard neo's wizard tower!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I sit atop my tower enjoying myself with popcorn as I watch the others wage war among themselves.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Bah! I blast your roof in with more mocking cucumbers!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I walk downstairs and simply watch the carnage from a window with a fold-up chair.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Grr... but your city is doused in high-fructose apple juice. So... your chairs are all sticky! Muahahahahaa!

Showing 136-150 of 461