Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Unending War of the Towers

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 3:09am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,065 posts

The screen of Danwar's computer breaks, whilst my voice constantly uttering the same message:

"Thou hast angered the Gods. Be punished now, human weakling."

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 6:09am

danielo

danielo

1,748 posts

I sail back to the land with a viking and french merceneries army.
I land near stealth tower and march foward to siege it while his soliders fighting away.

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 7:39am

stealth_ninja05

stealth_ninja05

1,039 posts

Mwahahahahahaha MWAHAHAHHAAHAHAH!!!!!!! Um... Sorry bout that, several large pitfalls open up and most of your men fall, in either dying or being severely injured. Then hundreds of hidden archers start shooting arrows at your few remaining soldiers.

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 4:27pm

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

369 posts

Uhh.... I repaint the walls and my men wash. The Creeper absorbs the painting.

I also rain something SHOOTING over your head.

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 5:04pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

Nilo's ducky-equipped frogmen quickly die from the bends. They also die from exhaustion from climbing up my dam in scuba gear, and die from the elementals that kill them.
My stuff is gonna be orange! To celebrate, I immediately replace my water with orange juice and start feeding my people with fruits. Then I create a rain of horrible lemon juice to blind everyone who gets it in their eyes. Since this is special Nerdsoft-branded lemon juice, it is also highly acidic.
Then I roll out a new line of delicious fruit juices and start selling them at incredibly low prices. I also start training 500 lemon juice hose-wielding citrus fruits and 1,000 juicy orange sailors. Don't forget the 500 apple knights!

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 5:16pm

danielo

danielo

1,748 posts

Who said they were coming close? I said siege, not assault. We sit nicely and bombard you with artilary. And the fact a scouts get killed nean your attacking army is quite weaker.

I also use cats to flee the creepers away (you never said what creeper are they ;}), as its known and proved that creeper are affraid from cats.
Everyone, use cats!

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 5:22pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

Who said they were coming close? I said siege, not assault. We sit nicely and bombard you with artilary. And the fact a scouts get killed nean your attacking army is quite weaker.

I also use cats to flee the creepers away (you never said what creeper are they ;}), as its known and proved that creeper are affraid from cats.
Everyone, use cats!

He said it's the Creeper from this game. However, I've played the sequel so I know its weakness: ANTI-CREEPER! Play CW2: Redemption, it has anti-creeper. Being Nerdsoft, I immediately fuse a creeper sample (hazardously extracted) with juices (orange, lemon, raspberry and pomegranate are the main ones) and create a fruit creeper under my control. This one will not damage any buildings but instead neutralise and control neo's ghastly blue mix.

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 10:12pm

stealth_ninja05

stealth_ninja05

1,039 posts

I order my elite archers to shoot exploding arrows at your army.

Posted Oct 28, '13 at 2:31am

danielo

danielo

1,748 posts

Lets just say we are in a siege scenario stealth? You shoot me, i shoot you.
I stop supplies from geting to the tower...

Posted Oct 28, '13 at 6:22am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

369 posts

Actually Creeper's weakness is the dark beam. Anyway, I rain some sugar, some salt and a secret ingredient on your fruity creeper and it explodes, blinding you and all of your men.

I also rain dust over Danielo's head.

Reply to The Unending War of the Towers

You must be logged in to post a reply!