ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 79102
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Again, im neutral. But ill accept A economical threaty. also, i offer you to send me some airship maker and together we will make a air supremacy machine.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Huzzah! I accept the trade agreement and begin selling watermelons and other such fruits from my flying trade fleet (which always stays airborne for tax purposes).

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

@stealth_ninja05: I accept.

Also, I summon a 200-meter tall fire-breathing colossus with god powers that can annihilate EVERYTHING(except Loki)! (JOKE!)

I cast the Undefined spell on nerdsoft's life insurance policies.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

But... but I already sold like 6,000 of them in your city! You have one hell of a lynch mob on your hands...
Also, your control of the Nexus is most certainly godmodding. We're talking about a being that obliterated millions of alien races, quadrillions of living beings and came back to life twice in a franchise.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

@neoexdeath cool

I send 20 fire-breathing demons to melt danielo's Swiss cheese guards

BearBear_1
BearBear_1
97 posts
Nomad

I upgrade my barracks and train giants.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I build a copier machine and use it to copy my tower 50 times

BearBear_1
BearBear_1
97 posts
Nomad

I train wall breakers.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

@Nerdsoft: I said in some of my posts that I got no control over the Loki, and he telleported to another Universe. But now he's angered by your blasphemy to him (because you said someone controls Loki!!!) and he comes back to undone you. *I still got no control over Him*

Oh and I never accepted your life insurance policies, so they simply didn't got to my people (you tyrant). Also, the Undefined spell causes random buffs on me whenever someone pays your life insurances.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

So... then... he'd destroy you too. Or do you not logic? And as for the insurance policies, you simply can't deny free markets. Why should I be a tyrant? You're the one trying to deny insurance to your people. My airships rain down a hail of juice upon the fire-breathing demons, stopping them from damaging the

*I still got no control over Him*

It's loyal to me, because I'm Skarskard Abraxis, THE IMPERATOR!

Liar! Don't try to squirm out of this. The Creeper is a sci-fi godmodding superweapon. a). this is currently fantasy and b). the Nexus is altogether too OP to give us a chance. You keep trying to win this game - don't you get that this is unwinnable, you fool?! No-one will ever win, because it's supposed to be unending.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Nerdsot, neo, will you help the netural state against the evil aggresor?

I send ny superior air force to attack the dragons, meanwhile moving my ships away from the area. I also train sone dragon slayer mobks in the meantime.

I also send some bombard ship to start shelling stealth city from a far distance.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

They're demons. Don't worry though, my cooling juice will quench their flames (and thirst). I will also kill them with grapeshot (literally).

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

So i guese my coalition is able to fend off the dragons.

Lets make a canonnic rule - you dont deploy troops and then attack with them in the same turn. It can also be cool if everyone will post there troops so no one will start getting OP ****.

Swiss cheese guard regiment, A monastry of monks (pasionic powers), An armada of Ships, a naval air force of zepplins, an arieal machine (nerdsoft as some too) platoon, A young Kraken, Saugins mercenaries. A dragon slayers squad.

On action:
A group of bombard ships bombing Stealth city/tower.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Heh, my necromancers simply shoot dark beams at your ships and destroy them

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

NOPE NOPE NOPE
Dark beams? You mean... beams made of solid darkness? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's so adorable *turns on airship lamps*. There. Those are delicious zesty citrus lamps. They contain the essence of the sun itself. *continues to rain juice on the demons*
I also build identical copies of my tower in each of my five cities. Besides having lots of backups, I have a tower in the air. My cities are:
Citrusapore - grows lemon, lime and other such zesty citrus fruits. Is conveniently located on the seaside so as to allow fleets to set sail here.
Berryhelm - a vast berry-mining town, with lots of shafts digging into the mountain, which was created by the geomancers who built the plateau for...
Melony Heights - our capital, a city in the middle of an artificial lake, built from a plateau which was then elevated to the point at which it safely bypassed the flooding of the area right up to the city walls (actually a dam).
Cucumbria - primary manufacturing hub for cucumber (fruit) dirigibles and tomato (also a fruit) balloons.
Vineville - grows grapes and other such vine-based delicacies. Exports large quantities of wine to everywhere.
This is...
CHINERDA!!!

Showing 166-180 of 461