ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 79130
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Probably. Hahaha.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Info pL0x?

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

No, I was joking. I lost track of what was going on in this thread long ago, lol. I just randomly say bad stuff happens.

I am soooo irresponsible.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

My necromancers shoot massive fireballs at stuff that are bombing my tower and I send another 5 fat monkeys to danielo's tower to eat his food.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I send a couple of my demons to attack stealth_ninja's tower with their swords. Also, I build a blacksmith to create armour for my skeletons.

The negotiation with Hades finish and get two Cerberus puppies in exchange for a couple of worker's lives. I later start raising the puppies for breeding purposes.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

My necromancers simply teleport the demons back to hell.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

qnd get two Cerberus puppies

Awwwww... so cute.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Darkfire, ill send you 200 swiss cheeze mercenaries in exchange for some pupies. I will accept haggeling. And an enemy of my enemy is my friend, so i offer you to join the Kalmary Union (Me and anerdsoft are in it).
As THE METEORS AS STOPED i proceed to rebuild my navy, and start researching for more projectiles.

I also rise 5 baby Godzilas from the sea.

Nerdsoft, will you sell/let me hire/lend/give me a bannana airship?

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

@danielo wanna make an truce/alliance?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Hold your monkeys, stealth.
I mean realy, call them back. They rastle my jimmies.
Truce will only happen if you convert your nacromaniacs into clerics. I dont deal with the undead.

Anywho, i create rockets (these primitive kind, used by the british) and Howitzers. I also create some powerfull AA guns.
The Godzilas are now teens. One of them run toward Nerdsoft city and start eating stuffs.
I send a group of teachers to brought him back.
Please dont hurt him Nerdsoft, he's just a' boy!

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Okay, I call back teh monkeys and convert my necromancers to mages, wizards, sorcerers and sorceresses.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Anywho, i create rockets (these primitive kind, used by the british) and Howitzers. I also create some powerfull AA guns.

*AHEM AHEM*

Correct please ;:Â&middot
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

danielo, keep this in yo' head. The Nexus is a godlike alien being that emits a lethal blue fluid called Creeper. Creeper, in the year 13,000 and something C.E., almost completely wiped out the human race. However, one city (known as Odin City) remained. The 50,000 humans inside fled from planet to planet, fighting the Creeper wherever they went.
Then they capped it with a battleship of some sort, almost the size of the city itself. They killed all the Emitters and sent the Nexus hurtling into the black hole in the center of the galaxy. Only not, because the Nexus came back twice so the studio could make a couple of sequels.
And yes, you can have a banana airship. I start work on upgrading my troops' armour from steelcurrant to gooseberrythril.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Oh yea... I played these games....

Whats wrong Nilo? i meant these .

And the AA guns are just, well, organ guns, who shoot a bunch of missles at the same time {like a shotgun, but with 12 barrales}. Not something Modern.

So yea, i start researching gun powder.

Nerdy boy -
as my only massive enemy is now a friend, ill send a group of Heros to the quest.

I send a arcan monk, a bard, a paladin, a swiss cheese commander, and a bishop. lead by a fallen star seeker.

Stealth, will you bring some of your well known magicians?
And i accept the Alliance treaty. You are know officialy on the Kalmary union.
I send workers and experts to rebuild your city.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Actually, we all have gunpowder. So it's probably more useful if we try to design cannons that don't explode. As a further air superiority measure, I try using fireworks. This is Chin(erd)a, after all. I try to work on rifling, since that will boost my combat ability, and work on breeding new rifled grape and berry shells.

Showing 211-225 of 461