ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 78914
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Note - War of the roses guns, not Napoleon guns.

Kalmary union - i build a fort somewher in the middle of our three kingdomes. Send 4 Heros there, wher the base of the anti-linux quest will center.

Neo, im sorry to announce but we cant tolerence violance in these dark times. Cease your fire, get to an agreement with Nerd, or the Kalmary Union will have to take action.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Wow, wow. The Loki Nexus (hive) is this:
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3928/xagn.png

Also, why are you still fighting yourselves? Loki is planning to destroy this world with creeper... Yeah, that includes me.

I give a warning message to everyone.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Okay danielo, I send 5 archmages to your tower.
I also start summoning earth elementals to guard my tower.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

My Knife-bearers (my new hero type) begin loading onto the banana/cucumber airship fleet that will take them to their destination, the Nexus. I begin testing a less cumbersome flying machine, one which will drop bombs on my enemies. Sure, my airships do too (and they are), but bomber planes are cooler.
I also construct a massive, heavily armoured airship with a total of 8 bananas and six cucumbers, which will be my fleet's flagship. It has over 600 cannons and 50 flaks, as well as a spacious cargo bay which can also hold bombs. It's powered by a massive juice-cooled apple turbine, which is very powerful.
It's slow as hell though, and it'll probably take two turns just to do the maiden voyage from Cucumbria to Melony Heights. Which it will begin as soon as it finishes building (which will be after the next person posts).

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

My archmages summon 500 air elementals, I send half of them (250) to nerdsoft to help him fight the nexus.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It took some time but my Cerberus breeding program was a complete success. There are currently a total of 10 Cerberus puppies in total with my original two now grown up. And yes, they're still breeding.

Now who was the guy who sent me a deal? I forgot what the deal contained.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

@nerdsoft: Lol, I dunno what creeper does to fruits, really. Nilo decides!

I send my blue Poker demons to raid Darfire's tower.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I fire the cannons at the Poker Demons, damaging some of them. I also use two Cerberus puppies and a couple armored skeletons to finish off the attackers.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

The maiden voyage completed, my flagship (now known as the... Bismarck) moves off at a breathtakingly slow pace, ready to blast the Creeper to bits. Its cannons loaded with explosives, the lumbering airship begins blasting at the poker demons. Any people not devoted to the death of the encroaching Creeper will have their armies smashed.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I send 500 earth elementals, 500 air elementals, 500 lightning elementals and 500 fire elementals (2000 elementals in total) to attack darkfire's tower.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

After sitting in the cewl for a while, I decide to come out with my mega-ultra armeh. It consists of way to many people, so I just send like, 40,000 Footmen and 15,000 Bowmen to nerdsofts base to see is he wishes to sign a peace treaty. Meanwhile, my other 20,000 horsey riders and the general guy are all discussing a plan of war against somebody....

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Everyone! Leave darkfire alone. I send 500 swisscheeze guards tas a peace force, and make a 2 km ring area a netural zone, wher no army can pass.

I wanted to make the deal BTW. Ill sell you 200 Swisscheeze guards and 5 air machine mark 1 (im mark 3 by now). 5 puppies? These flying machine are air suprimacy tools.

And for nerdost - STOP BEING SOLO!!!
Send your heroes to the Nexus fighting HQ wher they ALL plan the attack. We have a strong group. Join us or risk to go alone and open the nexus to new horrors as it try to defened itself.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

BTW, Nilo, can you make some kind of a global map so we all know wher is everyone compare to us? I can make it too if you want.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I send 500 earth elementals, 500 air elementals, 500 lightning elementals and 500 fire elementals (2000 elementals in total) to attack darkfire's tower.

I teleport my elementals back to my tower to defend it.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I fly 3 FM (Flying machines) abouve eviksweed horsemans, and drop an explosige barrel 100 meters from them. That will be a warning.

My wizards start to build a massive river toward stealth tower, so we can teade more easily.

I Arm my swiss guards with arqubasiers. Now a guard of 2000 gunners, 3000 halberdiards and 1000 vanguards.

Showing 226-240 of 461