ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 78917
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

@Darkfire45 Oh, oh, OH, but demons feed on fire (and gunpowder too for some reason) you know. And your Cerberus puppies and skeletons get killed really sadly....

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Ima send 500 horse people to danielo. I wish to make a treaty of peace with you. As I do this, my stone camp grows larger, adding farms, barracks, and qall sorts of other things so I can hold and support more peoples

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Luckily, danielo bombed a decoy plant. only 200 horsemen and a noble were there, a scouting party. No one survived. I have several other decoy bases as well >

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Neo, Cannons shoot steel and lead last time i checked.

My ckerics rush in and vanish your demons back to hell (not killing them, temporerly sending them to hell. They will get back soon at your tower).

Darkfire, i offer to you to become my protectorate. If you will show yourself worthy, ill consider make you an allie. Then you may, if none of the other members will veto it, join the Kalmary union.

Evilsweet, i didnt bombed you. I shot it quite far away, to show you im serious.
Ill accept this truce. You are now non-hostile.
If you will agree to the following terms, you may become friend of the realm:

1) vow to not use dark magic.
2) accept to build a emmbasy of my paladin order at your city
3) build facilities which will train a hero/s for our quest against the nexus (read some pages back, the last 3 i belive).

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

@danielo- We are all equal distances from each other. And what exactly do you intend to do to fight the Creeper? Actually, never mind. My earth mages (which I still have) keep the Nexus stored in a vast underground cavern. I then flood the cavern with seething lava, but only up to the level of the Nexus - we need some way to access its top.
Then, crafting more of the terrifically sharp blades, I try to adapt them to some kind of armour-piercing shell and also an explosive charge to do extra damage.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

My mages summon a moat around my town and my wizards and archmages summon thousands of water elementals into it to help defend the town.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Dan, I am glad to become your ally, but I cannot follow your standards. My own religion does not support palidons.

As a small force, I start to train some DarkKnights, 5000 of them. I send 500 of these massive warriors to danielo, to help him if he needs some help. I also start building 250 dreadnoughts to maintain the larger force of my defence, and another 150 to secure a small area west of my main base. barbaric forces have taken this land, indeed!

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I start train 10 000 ninjas then my archmages and wizards give them elemental power, so now I have 10 000 elemental ninjas.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I also summon 5 000 lightning elementals into the sky above my tower to defend it.

Are we all in an alliance now????

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Quite. We will fight the nexus first, and anything OPERATIONNILO .
Will throw at us. If he could rise enemies it will be fun.

Nerdsoft - maybe our JOINT forces can roam the lands and find something that has to do with the nexus. Maybe another gate or a trigger. Or even be able to intrude the nexus dimantion itself. This way we can control and destroy (or weaken) it. My seeker of te fallen stars can witstand void or harsh weather, as they are made of meteorit material.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Well, my wizards summon 5 000 anti-creeper elementals.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Its not that easy stealth. We dont know what these Creepers are.

I inlarge my paladin army with footmans Squairs.

Army balance:
4000 Swiss cheeze guards halberdiars, 2000 Gunners, 1000 Vanguards,
Flying machine: Mk.I - 35, Mk.II - 15, Mk.III - 5, Bannana airship - 1,
Armada of ships and navy zepplins, 5 Godzilas, 1 young Kracken,
500 Paladins, 50 Royal paladins mounted on Pegasus's, 250 Trainee's,
1200+- Saugins Mariners, some mounted on sharks and etc.
400 Eagle mans troopers.
Monks and clerics are spread in every unit, as well as bards, fallen stars seekers officers, bisophs (high rank clerics) and Monk officers on the regiment base.

So about the puppies: its a deal Dark? 2 FM Mk. I (its like these panes used by gnomes in Warcraft 2, and some 200 swiss cheeze halberdiars for 4 puppies+breeding agreement (we will keep breed them with each other to avoid insect)?

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Yes we do. Have you forgotten again?

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

@danielo and who stops them to telleport a bit to dodge the balls?

Oh, and, you must find something to penetrate the Nexus shield. Which wouldn't be easy job, 'cause it's impenetrable for most of the attacks.

Anyway, after the demons melt away the gate of Darkfire's tower, they begin stealing whatever of value and pillaging the villages.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

We have found something. I made the Subtle Knife, silly. And stop ranting about how we're all fighting each other when the Nexus is gonna kill us all. You're the one fighting, hypocrite. Anyway, I turn the Bismarck's long-range cannons on the tower, blasting it with holy OJ-filled balloons.
Not killed them all off? Okay, I send an army to kill off any last demons, then use real explosives to shell neo's city until it's rubble. Then, remembering the fact that the Nexus is now in a pit, I recruit a group of 500 fine diggy men to make tunnels.

Showing 241-255 of 461