ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 79107
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I recruit 100,000 footsoldiers for no reason. I then send 130 Dreadnaughts to neo's nexus and request an audience with him....

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

As Neo didnt stoped the attack, i hereby declear Neo an enemy of the Kalary Union. All members aee required by law to become hoostile at once.

Kalmar, send your troops to the Anti-Creeper HQ. From there we will march to Neo tower.

I send my fleet to bombared Neo tower, and the saugins to capture stratigist point on the shore. My zepplins attack any coastal defence position. My bannana airship used as a frontline HQ.

My armies assemble under the command of a talented Cheeze guard general.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I summon 50 shadow beings to destroy your raiders. I also send my demons and skeleton warriors to attack. I then send 4 Cerberus puppies to danielo.

Meanwhile, my necromancers summon a giant skeleton to stomp on any enemy forces outside my tower.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Wow, this is so Fibland right now. We fight Neo, when we all have a common enemy.

Neo, Withdraw your troops at one, or my army shall crush them.

Stealth, do you send troops to join my army, under the Kalmary banner? Same with you Nerdsoft (I mean land troops. Arieal and navy are free for your will).

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Danielo, I am not part of this alliance. I am just a peaceful nearby tribe. do not get these two things confused.
I train my footmen into soldiers and start recruiting some pyromancers for various purposes.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I know evilsweet. I was talking to the Union.
BTW, can you make the numbers a little smaller? Youbquite abuse the numbers. Also, build foundation for such a larger army if possible.

And ingame thong -

I demand that you will stop recruiting Evil based units (dark knights, etc.). I shall give no patience for such. I convered your dark knight which you send to aid me to Paladins, and send you 200 Swiss cheeze Vanguards (they are my units type. Like swiss pikemans, but with cheeze) mercenaries instead. They are a well armored cavarly force, armed with a lance and a crossbow, and 80 gunners (Armed with handguns {Old fire arm} and maces). ["But Danielo, how they will convert? Wololo by my Monks].

I start to build trade roads to the other friendly towers, with Road stops and Temples on the way.

I will offer everyone a deal: If you agree for me to build temples of "the blue flame" (my good alligion religion) in your cities, and giving them some kind of support (aka letting them convert peoples and fight evil forces) ill support you with building an air base, and 3 Mk. 0.5 Flying machine (Scouts and smal scale attacks, not build to fight).

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I will assume you meant flintlocks. Evil, the Nexus doesn't belong to anyone. Neo stopped controlling it when he realised we'd all called his godmodding and instead decided to suddenly acquire an army of angels and demons. My digger corps set off on a mission to destroy the source of the Creeper.
Danielo, he's not using evil units. He's using dark units. Get your stuff straight. Darkness is a perfectly valid force for good, as is light. And yes, I get the AoE reference.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

My paladins dont see colors Nerdsoft.
Dark is EVVAL!
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6H5B-L17qhzncGfWbxwnzeX1BAlYi9J7oA06uVkAtLb7sVv8OCPDo6BXj

Nerdsoft, as you are so eager with thw quest, the anti creeper HQ is under your control, with the bards paladins, clerics, warriors and fallen star seekers Danielians and stealth archmages and Elementals. They are yours to command.

My ship, arriving at Neo shores, start firing worrning shots.
(Nerdsoft and stealth - I assume you send your troops for the [FONT=Olde English] KUIFDT [/FONT] (Kalmary Union Interference Force to Darkfire Tower.

The task force start marching toward Darkfire tower.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

@neoexdeath: Okay, you sissy, I throw a nuclear blue bomb at your men. And it was made specially to eradicate ONLY your belongings.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I guese you misspelled "Ok big daddy, ill return to my towerike the little ***** i am".

Dont break it like that. I gave you enough hints by the "I am against evil things" so you will make a darkness coalition.

Back in game: as the union army came marching to libarte Darkfire tower, Neo forces turned to violance.

As Grapeshots and Berries carrpeting blow there camps from abouv, magic that the mind cant even imagain casting on them and the power of the elements as they form into shape and fight among ther enemies, Paladins whos devestating charge can break a full scale formation and birds of wood and steel which cut the skies, the dread of the dark knight and there fiercly maces who crush the most strong armor, Neo army is utterly vanquished, while dark cerberus chase the retreating force and the remining forces who try to regroup, and leaving nothing behind them. The Kalmary union, with the help of foreign forces, as gained victory.

I send a huge amount of clerics and spiecelist to rebuild and repair darkfire tower and heal the wounded.
But i demand you to get rid of these undeads. Ill help you maintaning an army with another theme ("order-good" theme will be good, but anything not "Evil" will be accepted).

Kalmary union members, evilsweet, what now? I dont want to humiliate Neo, i say a peace should by signed now. What do you say?

Neo: my navy and marines are ready to hurt your tower, but now are on a hold. Our combined army is celebrating near Darkfire tower, ready to continue its march. What do you say?

Neo, whould you mind signing on a truce?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

BTW, Kalmary union - can you please choose a simple flag? Im making something. Just post symple instruction, like " three green crowns, 2 on top and 1 on the buttom, and a red background".

Mine is white background an two blue lines on top and buttom, Like the flag of Israel, wher david star is replaced with a blue shield, and a yellow halberd and a purple bow behind it crossing each other.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Okay, you sissy, I throw a nuclear blue bomb at your men. And it was made specially to eradicate ONLY your belongings.

Nilo, can you slap this guy please? He seems to have forgotten, yet again, that we can't split the atom or teleport in insane alien hives yet because FIREWORKS STILL COUNT AS SURFACE-TO-AIR MISSILES.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Also, my diggy men are nearly at the location of their potential death.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

My earth mages summon a 15 metre tall and 3 metre thick wall around my town

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Thx for defending my nerdsoft, but im actually refering to DRKKnights for final fantasy :P

@Dan THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! COMVERTING MY DARKKNIGHTS INTO PALIDONS I assassinate your swizz cheeze guards/mercenaries and declare war on your union for such an outrage!

I finish building some walls I have been secretly working on (Ohyus) and have plenty of farms and abundant wildlife for games, and train my men even harder! I create more dreadnaughts for defence, and train some darkknights to train my swordsmen into real warriors!

Showing 256-270 of 461