ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 79176
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Well, since you voided guns, I never sent my mass army to assist stealth.

I order all of my x-bow men (5000 at least) to fire at your Demons, along with the giant catapult armed atop the Deathknight citidel. I also set my dreadnaughts to firing at the enemies with the cannon-arm things, and set my deathknights right infront of the gate, where they use thier powers to destroy whatever undead break through. Their pressence seems to weaken the undead, although. After the X-bow men and dreadnaughts take care of most the undead, half of my darkknights (4500) go and clean house. I expect this tactic to work, with very, very few casualties...

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

@danielo how do you have guns?? Me and evilsweetblock worked alot to get those guns! You can't just magically have them. But⦠we might trade the design with you.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Okay, these are the new muskets.

Reload time: 1 minute

Accuracy: 70%

Misfire chance: 50%

Is that okay Nilo?

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I still want to keep my Musket too!
Stealth, a huge force of undead are attacking me! I think I have dealt with them, but there could be so many more, Would you mind sending a helping hand?

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

No problem evilsweetblock (can I call you eveil for short?) I send 10 berserkers. But stay away from them! When they get into a killing rage they kill everything in sight!

10 may sound like not much but when they get into a killing rage and kill everything!

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Hah, these beserkers sound powerful, but I bet one of my deathknights could beat one of your beserkers in a duel! but, thanks. hold them off until my scouts (A.K.A OperationNilo) confirms another wave.
Only my friends can call me evil. I think you qualify.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Okay, my berserkers are better at just killing everything, not single combat. Anyway I send another 10 berserkers so now you have 20 bersekers ready if you need them. (Hint: send them out in groups of 5, if you send them all out together, they accidently kill each other when the go into a berserking/killing rage).

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

cannon-arm

*AHEM AHEM* you can have as many mythological creatures as you want that can shoot lightning out of their mouth and all, but no modern stuff please :P

Is that okay Nilo?

That is okay.

I still want to keep my Musket too!

Sure thing, as long as they are like the ones Ninja proposed.

I order all of [SNIP] few casualties...

The undead army resists the initial barrage of projectiles, and as such, your knights face great numbers even after the bombardment is done. Faced with enormous odds, your knights fall back in good order to your tower, where they rally and ask for help to defeat the undead.

they accidently kill each other when the go into a berserking/killing rage

O.o
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

... FINE, can they shoot rocks or something, like 2 mounted catapults?!
The darkknights know no such think as retreat! I pull them back, and unleash the mght of stealths beserkers into strategic places and try to cut away at their lines. after they fall (if they fall) I'll send 11 of my 21 Deathnights to crush the undead (Being Dark/Death, im pretty sure my people get resistance to undead/unholy...)

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I send my 20 berserkers into 4 groups of 5 and each group attacks at all 4 corners of the army. (In group of 5 they shouldn't accidentally kill each other :P ).

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I got these ages ago. Just read.

Anywho, i send some engineers to makr trenches and wooden obstcules around evilsweet tower, and my clerics start drawing positive energy circles around the city. They wont stop them but they will hurt some and delay them enough time tobmake some damage. The folrone hope march to sweet tower as well.

I retreat my mans, after evacuating old Nilo citizens, and head back to King town, wher they fortify.

I also send a drake crew to evilsweet tower. In case the city will fall i can evacuate you to safety.

My dwarvens fortify the mountains, making them unpassble to an hostile man.

My architects create a Arctic taiga in the north, wher i make a Ice giants kingdome. They are viking styke with all the arctic monsters abd stuff. You knoe, mammoths (big ones) and white dragons and stuffs.
Meanwhile, my grey elves train druids. They akso rise some babies green dragons.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Oh, yea... I use my giant catapult to throw in rocks of the diameter of 50 yards to crush whatever it is that needs to be crushed. I realize these things are **** heavy, so I use the one mounted up there, let the beserkers kill, and then send my men in, and once they fall (which they hopefully wont) use my X-bow men (Now armed with flaming bolts!) and dreadnaughts to hold them back until my catapult is reloded.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

**** guys you are fast...

Dark, if you dont want to be next, its better we start sending srmies in there.

I send 400 draggons to damage the enemies supplies and making gasp in the waves for evilsweet to have time ro breath.
I set sail my armada to the shore of evilsweet and unleash hell on the ones who grt in range, thereby securing a suppley line to the city.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I send 100 veteran musket elites to evil and I place them on the walls. They shoot at large targets so they have a lower chance to miss.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Bah... this calls for desperate measures. I call for my 20 most powerful darkknights and strap a very explosive substance to their army. I send them to rush outt and to kill any undead they see. I order my X-bow men to shoot at them once they fall, to make a small radius explosion and kill many... I'm just glad no other men have died yet...

**** Dan, If I wanted your help, I would've asked for it.... but, thank you for the dragons...

Undead Army: ???%

Showing 346-360 of 461