ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 78921
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Oh almost forgot... as you say the leadership is in the rear, i send 200 Royal paladins (on Pegasus's), 100 dwarven hammer throwers on drakes and my 1000 paladins (normal mounted ones) to charge at the rear. Rangers are ambushing behind them. They intended to charge, and then retreat. When the enemy will chase them, the rangers will give a fire bliw, and the cavalery will charge again. When things will get too heated they will retreat to a stratigist location guarded and fortified by dwarven guards.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Not quite yet, continue with the tunnle though. I may need it later for running but for now, I wait till neo reposts

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Screw berserkers, I train 25 elite berserkers I keep 20 ready at my city and I send 5 to evil.

They are armed with huge war hammers and smash everything. These specially selected warriors, these berserkers' ancestors were war heroes.
In their berserkering rage they can take hits that would put a normal man out of action and they squish any puny thing that comes near them.

Yes, they are kinda OP but I only have 5 currently in use and 20 just idling at my city, probably getting drunk at a tavern.

I send a berserker into the battle field.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I think we better not send them this way, so they wont fall into the enemies hand.

And btw, Neo is my archmage now. Ill &quotlay" him while he is away.
Anywho, the university first grade is out!
5 polrmancers; 5 pyromancer, 5 aquamancers, 5 aeromancers and 5 Terramancers, ftom the diffrunte races of the kingdome.

I send 1 from each kind to the front. Each one is acompany by some trainees and a budyguard.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

No need to flood the place!
My elite berserkers will save us!

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Think guys, what stopped sieges in history?

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

BTW, did our heroes discovered anything?

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I promoted my best elite berserker to berserker war leader.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Stealtg, i did some research, and got an idea:
Send your troops, as many as possible, to enter the city while breaking tge siege. As the enemy will regroup, your forces will open the gates, engaging the enemies on the streets. As the enemy will be trapped in, and therr rear weak, my cavalery and tge mammoth riders will charge in, and after them the folrone hopes and the Halbrediards. This way we will flank them. The routed armies will meet the pikemans, and your troops with evilsweet troops will tail them, taking off the fighting units of the enemy while they rout. What do you say?

What do you say? We need the entire armies of our joint forces, or

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

What type of soldiers do you need?

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Send your troops, as many as possible, to enter the city while breaking tge siege. As the enemy will regroup, your forces will open the gates, engaging the enemies on the streets. As the enemy will be trapped in, and therr rear weak, my cavalery and tge mammoth riders will charge in, and after them the folrone hopes and the Halbrediards. This way we will flank them. The routed armies will meet the pikemans, and your troops with evilsweet troops will tail them, taking off the fighting units of the enemy while they rout. What do you say?

Good idea.

I get 300 veteran spearmen, 300 elite knights, 150 veteran longbow men, 50 musket elites, 50 ninjas, 50 samurai and 5 berserker elites ready to send to evil's tower.

My 50 veteran musket elites, 50 ninjas and 5 elite berserkers are still fighting the enemy army.

Danielo, my army is ready, what exactly do I need to do with it for your plan to work?
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Everything you have. The next assault will be epic. All your footmans and cacakery. The footmans will take place on the first ring to absorb the assault, and the cavalery to chase the retreating foes. The ninjas will hide in hideouts troughout the city, so if we fall they will still be able to kill enemy leaders.

My engineers srart setting explosive and dig under the wall, so wgen tge sighe equipment will be placed on the spesufic wall section, the wall will collapse ob the enemy units, and prevent the enemy to take over the entire wall.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Cavalrey*

If you want them to survive the attack, we need everyone. The more you send, the greater the chances we will make it.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I train 50 heavy berserker cavalry units, they have the strength of a berserker but don't go into a killing rage. They are armed with cavalry swords, war hammers, axes and spears. I send them to my army. Now my army has:

300 veteran spearmen, 300 elite knights, 150 veteran longbow men, 50 musket elites, 50 ninjas, 50 samurai 5 berserker elites and 50 heavy berserker cavalry units.

My army has 955 soldiers in it, is the enemy army is trapped I will be able to crush them.

Danielo I think I will use my army to attack the army from behind.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

My army is based on shock troops and pikemans, noot good at street fighting. We need your berserkers to close streets and the archer and musketeers to shoot from windows. Plus, my mammoths have no space inside the city...
What does the evilsweet say?

Showing 376-390 of 461