Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Unending War of the Towers

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 4:23pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,043 posts

I send a group of Sausage warriors over to Gamer's petty plot of dirt and mock his men from a safe distance.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 5:28pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,007 posts

Right, I'm setting up a spring in the moat. After that, I enchant a well to create a growing horde of 100 water elementals, who will hide in the moat and the lake, killing all those stupid enough to enter, and I animate the rubble to create rock elementals and giants. Then I grow my forest and fill the lake with fish. This will be my food supply.
I also train ten Sun Mages and expand my tower, so that it becomes the center of my keep.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 6:08pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

I send the 30 knights that were at my base over to Nilo's taunting Sausage warriors and engage in a battle. I get my finest general to the war tent for some planning. After that I continue to build up my base, adding walls, a mine, and some perimeter defense towers. I recruit 40 crossbowmen to stand guard atop those defense towers, and another 50 knights idling near the barracks.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 6:37pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,043 posts

The Sausage warriors easily fall into the trap and are killed in great quantities until none are left alive, their bloody disgorged remains littering the dirt around Nerdoft's tower. Meanwhile, a second wave of sausage warriors, more powerful and greater in number, are preparing to attack the tower.

The sausage warriors easily outrun the heavily armoured knights of Gamer, and continue mocking the knights as they run away.

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 3:36pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,007 posts

I build a barracks, a shipyard and a harbour. I also set up an academy with the following wings: Elemental Magic, Medicine, Alchemy, Engineering, Culture and Focused Magic. I expand the city above and below ground, build farms (using the Sun Mages' powers to generate artificial sun underground) and generally beef up my island.
I then smash up the terrain around the moat, flood it all with a burst of power and construct a lock so that my inner lake will have access to the outer sea. So, I basically have an island in the middle of a lake in the middle of a sea in the middle of a plain.
Now... I start work on my navy.

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 6:08pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,043 posts

What happened to those sausage warriors I sent to attack you?

And by the way, I begin construction of many large siege engines.

Posted Oct 5, '13 at 4:39am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,007 posts

Oh, them? My Sun Mages bake them, my water elementals mess them up and my army enjoys a hearty meal. Also, I'm setting up a fleet of 10 men o' war, 30 clippers, 5 galleons, a ship-of-the line and some frigates.

Posted Oct 5, '13 at 7:40am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,043 posts

My many catapults and trebuchets send a hail of rock and steel flying at Nerdsoft's rather large complex. Afterwards, we also bombard them with hotdogs, because raw porkchop is not healthy.

Posted Oct 5, '13 at 8:34am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,007 posts

A hole opens up in the dam. Now look what you've done, idiot! The hole widens up and sends a massive wave of lake water right at your army. My lake begins to drain as your siege engines smash against the wall of your tower as the rain of hotdogs brings extra rations to my navy, which is now mostly beached. I patch up the dam so that the lake refills again.
I also replace the elementals who were caught in the wave. How'll you deal with them?

Posted Oct 5, '13 at 8:55am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,772 posts

I build a big wall around my tower and I paint the tower green.

Reply to The Unending War of the Towers

You must be logged in to post a reply!