ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 79097
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

the tower unfolds into a age=2&tbnh=183&tbnw=200&start=14&ndsp=20&tx=107&ty=49">command center and a few age=2&tbnh=183&tbnw=200&start=14&ndsp=20&tx=107&ty=49">bunkerssurrounding it.
then, age=6&tbnh=156&tbnw=276&ndsp=26&tx=135&ty=57">these thingsunlod seige tanks,maarines,marauders,and SCVs.the SCVs get to work,collecting minerals.i then buld a refinery.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

That, I believe, counts as godmodding.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I also replace the elementals who were caught in the wave. How'll you deal with them?

Very easy. Send several regiments of sausage men to sausage the hell out of them. Their captain is Oscar Majer, a brave and honourable captain that shall effectively lead my sausage army to victory over your petty supernatural forces.

the tower unfolds into a command center and a few bunkerssurrounding it.
then, these thingsunlod seige tanks,maarines,marauders,and SCVs.the SCVs get to work,collecting minerals.i then buld a refinery.

I'm sorry Dan, but this is actually taking place in medieval times with a bit of magic...not in Starcraft times (which is an excellent game by the way). If you could transform the bunkers to stone watchtowers and the command center to a keep, the tanks to catapults, the marines to footmen, and the SCVs to peasants, that would be great.

I build a big wall around my tower and I paint the tower green.

A portion of my siege engines begin to catapult red paint at your tower, effectively painting it red. Victory for the forces of Nilo >
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Oh, and Nerdsoft, could you make some sort of map of your complex and everything? I'm getting a bit confused.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I paint my tower the same shade of green Gandalf has to try to piss him off.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I repaint the tower green and I put 300 warriors around my tower.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I repaint the tower green and I put 300 warriors around my tower.

Could you describe how you got the warriors? Since it is impossible to win in this game, the only thing that keeps it fun are the funny and/or witty descriptions of how stuff happens (hence, my sausage warriors). Thanks!
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

I build walls around my tower (and paint it blue) and recruit a few archers and put them on the wall.
PS:Can I be a wizard? I prefer tanking in my tower and casting spells, heh.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

PS:Can I be a wizard? I prefer tanking in my tower and casting spells, heh.

Sure, but keep your magic leashed. No summoning a 200-meter tall fire-breathing colossus with god powers that can annihilate someone lol. You can summon lesser beings and such, though.

And by the way, I send a regiment of sausage men to mock you from a distance. They carry water balloons full of red paint, and sometimes approach your tower to throw them at it.
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

I conjure a shield, so my wall wont be painted in red (or purple).
I also order my archers to throw water balloons with blue paint (and the balloons can go through my shield) at your men. >

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

My men begin to tie their sausages together to make a great sausage rope, and then they throw the sausage rope over your wall and begin escalating it. Some men are hit by your archers' blue paint water balloons and fall to their deaths, but others manage to climb onto the walls, and my brave sausage men begin pelting your archers with their giant sausages.

I also order my Commander in Chief, Oskar Majer, to leave the men attacking Nerdsoft to their fate, and my extremely intelligent, powerful, strong, and handsome commander begins to give orders to my sausage legion to continue climbing the great sausage rope, no matter how many men fall to their sad and pathetic deaths.

The siege engines begin to fire great sausages at the wall as well, but due to the great imbecility of my engineers, the sausages bounce off of your shields and fall on top of some of my men, leaving them crushed under tons of fresh meat.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

But in the mean time I recruit some blue Poker knights which throw sharp blue poker cards at your sausage men (and they eventually fall off the wall)!
Then I repaint the wall blue and watch your men succumb in fresh meat.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Firstly, I order my remaining men to retreat back to my siege camp. I then summon my commanders and begin planning a new offensive. A group of men, using their great sausages as shields against the sharp cards, rush rapidly towards the wall.

The great sausages launched by the catapults are piled together by those men, and together, the sausages form a ramp over which many of my men will now attempt to escalate the walls after the initial assault fails. If the sausage men are defeated, I also recruit a few dozen cucumber men with giant cucumbers as clubs and cucumber-shaped cucumber armor.

Faced with thousands of deadly cards that slice some of them in half and make them trip and fall to their death below, the sausage men continue their relentless push for the top of the wall. Some manage to get on top, and begin smashing and breaking their sausages over the heads of some poker knights.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Oh well. I launch a fire ball at your giant sausages so your sausage men can't climb up. Also, the other giant sausages are deflected by my shield, so your men die succumbed by fresh meat (again). I then propose peace between our towers.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

After considering your proposal for a short while, I send several cucumber men with my signature approving of the peace. However, I will not call it peace, because it will eventually end. I propose instead an armistice, hoping you will be of a similar mind.

(because if people don't begin posting soon, I'll attack you again to keep activity in the thread up, lol)

Showing 31-45 of 461