ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 79154
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i have max sausage,max cheese,and max red water ballons so i am able to train 15.000 light infantry,1,000 heavy infantry and 500 catapults(with combustible rocks inside them as well as water!

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I build several barracks and train 50 000 heavily armoured knights to destroy danwar's tower.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

i have max sausage,max cheese,and max red water ballons so i am able to train 15.000 light infantry,1,000 heavy infantry and 500 catapults(with combustible rocks inside them as well as water!

I build several barracks and train 50 000 heavily armoured knights to destroy danwar's tower.

Please make those numbers smaller. Thaaaank-you.
stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Okay, I train 10 000 heavily armoured knights and order them to attack danwar's tower.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Well, it actually moves super slow, so I can really use it for defense (I can't pour any more because our god Nillo would get angered). So your bacon warriors slowly die in the creeper. Bwahahahahha.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I get 1000 more bacon warriors and order them to build a bridge over the creeper and them go over it and attack neo's tower.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

But the creeper goes up the bridge and kills 500 of your bacon men (it's actually a living being, you know). The rest 500 are easily fended off by magic, poker cards and blue balloons.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Oh, I send 100 bacon warriors to throw orange paint balloons at your tower, army, walls and creeper from a safe distance.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

"YOU KNOW WHAT?IMA GO HACK!"
i create 99999999999999999999999999999999999 sausage-men,999999999999999999999999999999999999 heavy cheeses,
and 9999999999999999999999 blue paint-shooting catapults

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

The screen of Danwar's computer breaks, whilst my voice constantly uttering the same message:

"Thou hast angered the Gods. Be punished now, human weakling."

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I sail back to the land with a viking and french merceneries army.
I land near stealth tower and march foward to siege it while his soliders fighting away.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Mwahahahahahaha MWAHAHAHHAAHAHAH!!!!!!! Um... Sorry bout that, several large pitfalls open up and most of your men fall, in either dying or being severely injured. Then hundreds of hidden archers start shooting arrows at your few remaining soldiers.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Uhh.... I repaint the walls and my men wash. The Creeper absorbs the painting.

I also rain something SHOOTING over your head.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Nilo's ducky-equipped frogmen quickly die from the bends. They also die from exhaustion from climbing up my dam in scuba gear, and die from the elementals that kill them.
My stuff is gonna be orange! To celebrate, I immediately replace my water with orange juice and start feeding my people with fruits. Then I create a rain of horrible lemon juice to blind everyone who gets it in their eyes. Since this is special Nerdsoft-branded lemon juice, it is also highly acidic.
Then I roll out a new line of delicious fruit juices and start selling them at incredibly low prices. I also start training 500 lemon juice hose-wielding citrus fruits and 1,000 juicy orange sailors. Don't forget the 500 apple knights!

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Who said they were coming close? I said siege, not assault. We sit nicely and bombard you with artilary. And the fact a scouts get killed nean your attacking army is quite weaker.

I also use cats to flee the creepers away (you never said what creeper are they ;}), as its known and proved that creeper are affraid from cats.
Everyone, use cats!

Showing 91-105 of 461