ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 79076
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Who said they were coming close? I said siege, not assault. We sit nicely and bombard you with artilary. And the fact a scouts get killed nean your attacking army is quite weaker.

I also use cats to flee the creepers away (you never said what creeper are they ;}), as its known and proved that creeper are affraid from cats.
Everyone, use cats!

He said it's the Creeper from this game. However, I've played the sequel so I know its weakness: ANTI-CREEPER! Play CW2: Redemption, it has anti-creeper. Being Nerdsoft, I immediately fuse a creeper sample (hazardously extracted) with juices (orange, lemon, raspberry and pomegranate are the main ones) and create a fruit creeper under my control. This one will not damage any buildings but instead neutralise and control neo's ghastly blue mix.
stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I order my elite archers to shoot exploding arrows at your army.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Lets just say we are in a siege scenario stealth? You shoot me, i shoot you.
I stop supplies from geting to the tower...

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Actually Creeper's weakness is the dark beam. Anyway, I rain some sugar, some salt and a secret ingredient on your fruity creeper and it explodes, blinding you and all of your men.

I also rain dust over Danielo's head.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Fool Mortal! Dont you know my base is on, like, a giant Dust hill? This have no power over me! Im already covered in dust.

Nexo, lets make peace? I send my cousin to be a shield barrier for you as an act of good will. I swear its not a trap.

I start to dig a trench toward stealth tower.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

***EVENT***

The C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.'s forces are Carpet bombing the world!

How will you protect your loyal men and your constructed bastions?

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

@danielo I accept! But have you told your brother that there are creeper puddles all over my land?

@OperationNilo I conjure a shield over my land.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Run to the hills! Run fo-or your, liiiife!

I spread my forces at the mountains, supported by the locals from the last invasion. Al-Quaida style! (****, now NSA is following AG for sure).

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Actually Creeper's weakness is the dark beam.

Dark beam, blasters, mortars, missiles, anti-creeper, conversion bombs... actually, it has quite a few weaknesses. Not to mention the fact that it's a futuristic superweapon, developed and used by (spoiler alert) an evil alien and its thralls.
I sue you for destruction of Nerdsoft's Fruit Corporation property and extract your Creeper recipe, the Creeper control system and all the rights to the Creeper as payment. Then I order your defensive creeper to explode.
The carpet bombing? I grow a massive lemon, cut it in half, hollow out the pieces and plonk one half over my base. The extra lemon I mix with orange and use nuclear fusion (of the magical kind) to generate fruit-sun. There, I have an artificial climate. As an extra precaution, I threaten to take legal action against the C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C. if they bomb my fort.
As yet another precaution, I expand my berry-mines and use more citrus fusion to make more sun. Just in case, y'know, giant lemon skins don't actually stand up too well to napalm bombs.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I think you took it a little too far mellow geek...

I ship in some fruit flies. They make wanders out of your fruity things. And by wanders i mean they eat it and **** on your tower and make it horrible to stay in.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Re-read the OP. The entire continent (and there is only one, so no bringing support from overseas) is a flat plain. Except my juice lake, of course. You need to start reading others' posts more carefully. Also, I roll out a new product!
Nerdsoft Brand (trademark pending) Pesticide! Kills fruit flies, other such insects and annoying Israeli-Mongol pigmen! In stores now!
I also call for a trade agreement allowing my brand to buy up land in other players' cities, while setting up a few of my own [cities] for economic (read: monopolistic consumerism) and industrial (read: juice and fruit manufacturing) purposes.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I use a force of 50 mages to make a force field around mah tower

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

@Nerdsoft But creeper simply doesn't explode. I have it in it's own natural form, no infusing it in fruits, mutating etc. It's loyal to me, because I'm Skarskard Abraxis, THE IMPERATOR! Oh, and if you actually bought creeper world 2, you would see that Loki's nexus can be destroyed only by the dark beam.

And 1 more thing. I build 10 Gateways on my tower and order them to launch spores at you and your tower with 300000 creeper in them each. PREPARE TO BE UNDOOOOOONNNNEEEEEEEE.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I build a shrine that is used to summon demons from other world. I summon 100 huge demons and teleport them to danielo's siege force.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

@Nerdsoft But creeper simply doesn't explode. I have it in it's own natural form, no infusing it in fruits, mutating etc. It's loyal to me, because I'm Skarskard Abraxis, THE IMPERATOR! Oh, and if you actually bought creeper world 2, you would see that Loki's nexus can be destroyed only by the dark beam.

You said you could set it to explode. And I did buy the game, but I didn't quite finish it. Also, in the first (which I also bought), the nexus is (supposedly) destroyed by a black hole. However, if you can build creeper... then I can **** well build the Mjolnir (capital ship in number 1)!
Showing 106-120 of 461