ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 79137
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Besides which, gateways don't spawn Creeper. They spawn those stupid Drones. Which are robotic, hence not allowed, hence we can't use alien superweapons.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

They also spawn Spores, n00b. And since you spawned your stupid Mjolnir, I spawn the Loki Nexus from Creeper World 3 (which is extremely overpowered), and it simply launches Creeper bombs at your ship until it dies (the Nexus has a shield, which absorbs every damage it takes, but it's weak to something).

But since I don't control Loki, after your ship is destroyed he leaves from this universe.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Let's stop the Creeper stuff. Danwar was nearly thrown out for trying to use sci-fi gear, let's stick to fantasy for now. We could do research, I guess.
At any rate, I decide the lemon skin won't hold up and reinforce it with watermelon rinds. Then, further expanding my mines, I build underground shelters in my cities and hide my people in them.
Rivers will run red with cranberry juice!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

As OP, I hereby declare the following Canon and Law:

let's stick to fantasy for now. We could do research, I guess.

I also order my catapults to fire giant sausages at Nerdsoft's tower.
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I join the fray, demolishing my tower to make stone tents (???) at the only dry spot of land. After doing so, I set up a rogue army of 3000 Footmen, and 1000 Archers and watch you guys kill eachother...

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I order my catapults to direct fire towards Evil's rogue army. Giant sausages begin raining upon the army, raising chaos and destruction among the men.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Ok.... I sent Nilo 10,000 Pickles to make Pickle PIkemen! After doing this I mass a largish army and mover out of his sausage catapult range...
Army Size: 500 Footmen 1000 Knights 500 Pikemen 1000 Bowmen 500 Archers 100 Horsey riders

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

The sausages harmlessly smash on my sturdy melon-rind dome, spraying the area with ground meat. I begin cleanups and then smash the tower to pieces, making it into a marvelous berryite-reinforced flying fortress, before building more of these wonderful airships (which contain floaty tomatoes) and mock Nilo by flying over his tower above his catapults' firing angle.
Then I begin further mocking with a barrage of Nerdsoft-brand cucumbers (technically fruits) and floods of extra-sticky apple juice.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I release Fruit-bats. They are tough. And all of this meat atound make mt flies stronger and healthier. They grow in number and make a airship graveyard at the land.

And as stealth use demons, i cry for blesphemy, and call for a crusade against your infidel castle. Bands of zealots attack your patrols and peoples inside the city start beating up officials and cops.

I draw a large anti deamons and sea bears circle around my camp, so the deamons cant enter.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I dump several giant melon rinds on you, then drill an air hole at the top. And then I drown your pathetic pigs in juice! For your fruit-bats, I seal off the lift-generating tomatoes and then adapt the pesticide to kill this new breed of pests. I lace all my stuff with it - including the juice I'm using to drown you!

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Didnt we said Fantasy, not industrial anti-animal high-tech?
Anywho, the dead bats spread rabbids over your airship crews.

My mans shoot fire arrows at the ships - which are covered with this flamble spray. They burn down like the hindenburg.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I, being a super general lead a pickle hating related attack on nothing.....

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

@danielo
I send 10 necromancers to teleport the demons to your army and summon undead to attack to

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Being successful on my raid of nothing, I stole all their nothings, and a few nothing slaves... Yay?
TOTAL ARMIES: I dunno anymore....

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Bah! My juice supplies just puts out your fire arrows and the airships gain altitude to avoid more of your dastardly weapons, evading your bats with ease. Then I drop heavy-duty bombs through the air hole in your melon dome, which explode rock-hard blackberry everywhere. Casualties are high.
Then, to aid stealth against the evil crusaders, I summon and teleport 25 strong Strawberry Devils, with skin of strawberry and horns of blazing lemon. They are deployed in a ring around your fort.

Showing 121-135 of 461