ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 78922
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

I cast a powerful force field covering EVERYTHING (my units too). Also, I take danielo's dead body when nobody is looking and resurrect it. Your devil fruits are devoured by my Devils, giving them more energy. Also, a few arch-angels come from the sky to aid me.

PS:You know why?!?!?!?? Because my dad is Satan, and my mommy is the Archangel admiral. >

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I start training an army of nercomancers, demons, undead and skeletons. I also build a couple more shrines and build a bone wall around my base with fire breathing dragon heads attached to it.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Nerdsoft, you bombard me! Anywho, im nit dead yet! I simply ran away with some budyguards.

Anywho, i ran to the sea, wher my remines from rhe fleet who brough me to the continent ankered. I sail toward a island near.

Everyone, i declear myself netural from now on. Ill build a small army of swiss cheese guards to force threats and agreements.
I gather intelectuals from all the xontinet by low taxes and building universities and libraries.

And again, a big circle against sea bears and other evil things. And now i add necromancer ressistence.

(And for all of these who cry: "bur there is no island", well i bring a wizard who creat a island)

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

There is no water. Only flat land. You can run as far as you want, you are still my ally. >

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

No, there's water too. Re-read, **** it! In a public endorsement of your neutrality, I send a platoon of salesmen to discourage attacks. I also begin selling life insurance policies!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Life insurance policies? Seems legit...

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Uhh... whatever. I ask if anyone wants an alliance.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I do. I won't try to hard-sell you anything if you agree...
I send in two more salesman platoons to annoy Nilo, who is completely paralysed from the stickiness of his deck-chair.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Neo, want to make an alliance with me? I send a team of negotiators and and a squad of bodyguards to protect them to neo's tower.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I rise a mountain near my island and build this Zen-Islamic monastry on the top. And rise monks (totaly monks. Not Assassin creeds or something).
I also befriend with Saugins and a young kraken (see? Im not being all OP like SOME OF US .

BTW, the swiss cheeze guards a re for sale now. Some of them atleast. Ill draw one and show them how they look.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

http://imageshack.com/a/img69/7443/1zh4.jpg

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Neo, stop godmodding. Danielo, stop potato. Shadow, thingy. Nilo, do something! Your people are all sticky! Are you gonna let that slide?!

BearBear_1
BearBear_1
97 posts
Nomad

Hello, im joining. I build a barracks and train barbarians.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I build a fleet of ships and zepplins. Like this one . And yea with orcs and goblins mercenaries.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Sign my treaty! And... why do you need airships when you're neutral? I vastly expand my airfleet, too.

Showing 151-165 of 461