ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 79099
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Nilo..... Please?! Just 1 line to let us know whats going on. I swear ill ask another DM to replace you if you wobt show up.

Summary - our joinet armies made a stand, with a plan and everything. For futhrr details, see last page or ask.

Information needed : what happen to evilsweet tower after the brave attack on the enemies rear and front? What does the enemy army is made of? Give us a number of regulars please (norma troops like skeletons or zombies, not the "bosses" of officers or beasts).
Wgat does the Xeano say?

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I'll take over this game if anyone still wants to play.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Keep bugging Nilo. Ill ask other peoples.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Okay then

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Well, i think this game has ended. Lets make an epiloge and some confessions.

Iur joint armies beat the crap out of the invaders. Our joint adventurers destroyed this pyramid thingy.

I have a confession: i wanted to witdraw from the big battle last minute, so all your soliders will die and my Saugin marines will take over your cities. The tunnle idea and the explosive at the walls? This is why. But i am such a good man...

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Saugin marines will take over your cities

YOU NEVER WOULD'VE BEAT MY BERSERKERS!!!!
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Your bersekers would die in the flood of undead and then water and fire. They were out of the math. Only your city guards would stand betweeb them and conquering the city.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I left 20 berserkers and 3 war leaders at my city though.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

My navy say otherwise. Plus, 23 troops will do damage, but wont stop the invasion. Even if so, the marines will stop any nee recruiting and delay your forces until other units will arrive. The drakes will be able to bring death from abouve, which your barbarians wont be able to handle.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

What about the thousand of mages I have?

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

So much for unending :/

Showing 451-461 of 461