ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 78926
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Neox, please, no killing at the week of my cousin birthday!
Everyone, i ask for a global truce for awhile, when the birthday end then you could slaughter each other as will.
And i release a young spicey sausge with tears shading story as an act of good will.

I organize my army for 6 groups of mounted archers and 1 group of royal guard.

I also ask some of the prisoned if they are willing to join me. Ill offer full freedome, a seat in my tent for there elected representor and a herd of igueanas (which we grow for ther milk).
My pigswomens are willing to get butchered and made into sausges for marrie porpuses.
Do they agree?

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Okay, but I only burnt his sausage, not men.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

As no one here seem to take the DM role, i assume rgere are a group of sausges who agree to join me.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

This is blasphemy! Tyranny!

As the week of celebration ends, I muster my men and prepare for a major offensive against Neo.

By the way, I replace the burnt wooden palisade with a stone wall. Wood wasn't a good idea, lol. Inside this wall, I also build many small houses and people come live in then, thus forming the city of Nilopolis.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

So you joined to the party or not? I wanted to use this B day for you twobto discuise.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Yes, I did. But the point of the thread is that there is Unending War among the Towers...haha. By the way Danielo, you have a tower want it or not, but you can just ignore it and leave it there and not mind if it is destroyed.

Back to the topic...by definition, peace in a thread called 'The Unending War of the Towers' should be impossible, lol.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Just a truce. I baked a cake all by myself... you come?

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8259/ns1q.jpg

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8044/xkjc.jpg

Did i mention you are a part of the menu?

ITS A, NICE DAY FOR A, RED BIRTHDAY!,
nanana
ITS A, NICE DAY TO,
WIN THE GAAAAAÃAAAME!

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I send a tsunami hurtling towards danielo to teach him a lesson.
I AM A WATER GOD!

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

I... IS THAT FREAKING ME?! I rain acid over those stupid barbarians.

I also propose a truce to Nilo (or I rain acid over his protections then send the full power of my regiments and raid him).

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

But i killed you at my cousin B day (Brutality day)...

Anywho, i send back the bodies. I am not that cruel.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

You killed only one of my apprentices. I ALSO RAIN AN INFERNO OVER YOU!

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I accept the invitation. ^_^

You say your apprentice died. The Quote abouve show it was a lie.

(I can make a deal - i captured you instead of killing you)
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Yes!!! *begins chanting* fight, fight, fight!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Wait a second, Danielo...is that my.....you asked for it.

I immediately begin dancing and calling my pagan ant gods to rain massive, destructive, invincibly powerful, and delicious donuts in a perfect circle around Danielo's hut-camp in order that he and his pitiful subordinates cannot escape the donut jail.

Showing 61-75 of 461