ForumsGamesSwords and Sandals!

12 7886
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Does anyone else remember this terrific game?

• 12 Replies
MoguMogu1993
MoguMogu1993
26 posts
Nomad

Me... I used to play this game back in 2010.. But it's kinda annoying if it's your first time to play this game... Enemy will pawn you when you got level 10 and up..

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

i used to play it.... but i stopped because u have to pay to keep playing

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I remember this game had a few sequels... and yes you did have to pay to continue on the first one. But I think the last one was all F2P.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Swords and Sandals gladiator... um gladiator um gladiator!

Love the games hate the way if you actually manage to do well they try to get you to pay for it after you beat a few bosses.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Love the games hate the way if you actually manage to do well they try to get you to pay for it after you beat a few bosses.

Yeah but those game developers need to make money somehow.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Yeah but those game developers need to make money somehow.

How do you think AG makes money? They just stick ads in the background of the website there is no need to try and get people to play for a flash game especially when you can buy some fully fledged games on steam for the same price.
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

How do you think AG makes money? They just stick ads in the background of the website there is no need to try and get people to play for a flash game especially when you can buy some fully fledged games on steam for the same price.

They all have different ways of getting that money.
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i had a lvl 100 for multiple ultratus
His name was the rockstar

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

I played it all the time, I loved that game so much, I was so godly in it!
Until they removed cheats...

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Oh my god. This game was my childhood. Definitely one of the best games, or at least one of the most fun games, ever.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Oh my god. This game was my childhood. Definitely one of the best games, or at least one of the most fun games, ever.

Same here. I would spend hours playing this game.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

The only thing that diverted my attention from S&S (S&S II is the best) was American Conquest, another one of my childhood games.

Showing 1-12 of 12