Forums

ForumsForum Games

Kickstarter thread for potential horror RPG, hosted by Matt Angel!

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 6:01pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

He'll create a new topic when the games ready for us to start joining and stuff.

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 8:18pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,275 posts

Yeah. Still working on in-game maps and story for Solo and Campaign. It's a bit tricky. The original map is a woods with only nine locations. It's way too basic for a text-based game. I'm almost done, though.

Sorry I'm taking a while. I want to know how to beat the game before I start it.

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 9:22pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,275 posts

UPDATE: Maps are locked down. Inventory items are being appropriately placed. The Solo Op and Campaign maps are identical. They have 10 locations, called "Landmarks." Each one has a page and inventory items...except for one...9 pages, remember...and the pages matter...

Really looking forward to this, which is why I'm putting so much effort into it. I have a color-coordinated map I'm working on. Trust me, I'll know where you are. You won't, though. Again, this is the Kickstarter. If you have ideas or changes, this is where you post them.

Posted Oct 14, '13 at 7:07pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

Everything seems good. Can't wait for it to open up, I'm in need of a time-consuming forum game where the creator will give me (hopefully) more than a sentence or two and a prompt.

Posted Oct 14, '13 at 7:34pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,275 posts

That's what I'm going for. Unfortunately (for me, not for you), the Campaign turned into an "Escape-The-Woods" thing. I'm gonna have to do something about the Backpack size...

Posted Oct 14, '13 at 9:06pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,275 posts

Kickstarter is now closed. Game is Live!

Reply to Kickstarter thread for potential horror RPG, hosted by Matt Angel!

You must be logged in to post a reply!