ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] I can't login into Last Stand: Union City game, therefore, I can't purchase the premium...

8 3400
jonnisko
jonnisko
1 posts
Peasant

So, I was trying to login into Last Stand: Union City game so I can purchase the premium pack, but they won't let me trough, even though my password and username were both 100% right, they still won't let me proceed. I have done this before some days ago just to see what is it gona be when I purchase the pack, but how is it now that I can't login anymore to pay? My character in the game is allright, no problem with that.

• 8 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Could you try again for us? We made a change that should help fix the issue. If it doesn't please contact me directly at Ferret@ArmorGames.com, and I will make sure it's solved for you personally.

khall692001
khall692001
4 posts
Nomad

I am having the same problem. I've already purchased the premium, but the game will not allow me to log in using me Armor Games log in. Please help.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

What is it saying?

khall692001
khall692001
4 posts
Nomad

It says my username and/or password won't work. But I'm using the right ones.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

If you can e-mail me your username/password to Ferret@ArmorGames.com, I can test it for you. You can also try changing your password, and seeing if that fixes the issue. Does your password have strange symbols?

armourmihnea
armourmihnea
29 posts
Jester

Write the email on pasword and username

khall692001
khall692001
4 posts
Nomad

Sent my username and password well over a day ago. Haven't heard anything back.

wynja4
wynja4
1 posts
Nomad

I have been trying to purchase the upgrade to the Deathmobile but when I click on purchase it comes up with a comments about eChecks and reloads but nothing then happens. Tried a couple of times over the weeks, nothing taken out of PayPal but not making any progress either.

Showing 1-8 of 8