ForumsNewcomers ForumHi there

7 2652
GirIGamer
GirIGamer
26 posts

Heya,

I am new into this forum and I love to play online games like flash games, Facebook games, MOBA and MMORPG. I am glad to be here in the community guys I hope I can discover new games here and to play with you guys.

• 7 Replies
gman144
gman144
156 posts

Hi there! Welcome to AG............Try not to get too caught up in the weirdness(sorry guys, but a forum wedding? Really?). You will probably not see me in your games(I don't play RPG's), but enjoy your stay!

FreckledTerror
FreckledTerror
57 posts

Hey, GirlGamer! welcome to AG, I play games that you like, also. RPG games are one of my favorite types of games.

newgear139
newgear139
4 posts

Hi this has nothing to do with the comment (sorry) I cant seem to figure out how to post a question. could someone please give me some instructions or some help.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,945 posts

Welcome. Like Charles would say, you'll get blasted... IN HELL. Er... AG.

gman144
gman144
156 posts

Hi this has nothing to do with the comment (sorry) I cant seem to figure out how to post a question. could someone please give me some instructions or some help.

Try using a question mark.......Or go to the support forum and click "new topic" at the top of the page.
rychus
rychus
1,335 posts

Welcome to AG, where things get weird... Anyways watch out for R2... he'll eat you alive. Don't accept anything from him. Especially potatoes or cookies.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,281 posts

Hell-O and welcome to the shores of AG. Pls dont "steal" the beach loungers by mark them with a towel as "yours".

Showing 1-7 of 7