Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hi there

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 5:13am

GirIGamer

GirIGamer

18 posts

Heya,

I am new into this forum and I love to play online games like flash games, Facebook games, MOBA and MMORPG. I am glad to be here in the community guys I hope I can discover new games here and to play with you guys.

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 9:29am

gman144

gman144

156 posts

Hi there! Welcome to AG............Try not to get too caught up in the weirdness(sorry guys, but a forum wedding? Really?). You will probably not see me in your games(I don't play RPG's), but enjoy your stay! :)

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 10:20am

FreckledTerror

FreckledTerror

57 posts

Hey, GirlGamer! welcome to AG, I play games that you like, also. RPG games are one of my favorite types of games.

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 12:17pm

newgear139

newgear139

4 posts

Hi this has nothing to do with the comment (sorry) I cant seem to figure out how to post a question. could someone please give me some instructions or some help.

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 1:31pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

Welcome. Like Charles would say, you'll get blasted... IN HELL. Er... AG.

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 2:39pm

gman144

gman144

156 posts

Hi this has nothing to do with the comment (sorry) I cant seem to figure out how to post a question. could someone please give me some instructions or some help.

Try using a question mark.......Or go to the support forum and click "new topic" at the top of the page. :)

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 8:55pm

rychus

rychus

1,198 posts

Welcome to AG, where things get weird... Anyways watch out for R2... he'll eat you alive. Don't accept anything from him. Especially potatoes or cookies.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 7:53pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,417 posts

Hell-O and welcome to the shores of AG. Pls dont "steal" the beach loungers by mark them with a towel as "yours".

Reply to Hi there

You must be logged in to post a reply!