ForumsWEPRmuslims

31 6596
airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

they are thought to be "terrorists"... give me your ideas about them and whether ure for or againest them..

and i shocking thing... I AM MUSLIM

• 31 Replies
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I have nothing against them and I don't think they're terrorists.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Muslims should pretty much just go kill themselvs. (not talking to you airdude) They killed my Uncle and Aunt in 9/11. It made me so mad, I still will never forgive ANYONE for 9/11. They practice dumb rituals and are just dumb individuals.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

that is because they are false accusations againest them...and im not gonna get into the true things that happend in 9/11...becuase it would be illegal..but muslims didnt do 9/11..

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

I have nothing against Muslims.If you look throughout history,almost all major religions have had extremists.People should not assume that all Muslims are like the extremist terrorists.I would know,my dad is a Muslim and he is 100% disgusted by the ways that the terrorists interpret Islam.

Devoirity
Devoirity
62 posts
Nomad

I'm for Muslims, can't say I know many though.
They are mostly good people, non-alcoholic and kind.

But, there are way more religions, and people, especially now with Poland being part of the EU.

How is it shocking that you follow Islam?

Christianity and Judaism are Middle East Imports, as they originated there, as well as Islam, so I don't honestly know why Muslims are disrespected almost the world over.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

exactly....people are giving out information that they have no idea what they talking about..and i mean it isnt shocking to me but maybe to u guys

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

Starscreamer,your post is completely biased,and quite frankly disgusting.Calling all Muslims "dumb" is just idiotic.Did you know that while Christian europeans were beating each other with sticks in the middle/dark ages that Muslims were devoloping medicine,transportation systems,etc.Someone's religion has nothing to do with their religion.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Of course "muslims" didn't commit acts of terrorism. This is a huge group of people and to try to categorize them together like that just doesn't make any sense. But we still see stereotyping everywhere, and it just isn't cogent.
If a guy who lives in Ohio is Islamic, does that mean he has more in common with a Muslim from Pakistan that he does with his next door neighbor? Does that mean that he's a terrorist or supports jihad? Of course not!
There are certain definitional description of groups of people that fit, but trying to group people together and assume they have the same feelings, goals, and opinions based on something like gender, race, or religion absolutely will not ever ever work.

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

errr....edit last sentence in my post "Someone's INTELLIGENCE has nothing to do with their religion."
-sorry for triple post =/

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

that the the huge thing stereotypes it is what people that are clueless are following

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

there is no problam with the triple posts un less it is part of the arguement and it is part of the subject..

TelsaCola
TelsaCola
19 posts
Nomad

I have nothing against muslims. They are not ALL terrorists.

SS, what flight were your uncle and aunt on? My parents died on 9/11 too. They were on flight 93, the one that crashed in the feild.

Devoirity
Devoirity
62 posts
Nomad

And to StarScreamer:

Weird rituals? That is known as worshipping, which Christians, Sikhs, Hindis and many other religions do.

And just because two men, who might have been Muslim, caused the 9/11 catastrophe, doesn't mean that they are stupid. The fact that you said they were all stupid individuals gives them and anyone the right to call you stupid, not matter what happened.

Blaming all Muslims, and telling them to kill themselves is un-helpful, off-topic, and discriminate, which, should be unforgivable itself, but sadly in the US, this is overlooked in favour of the 'Common Christian Citizen'.

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Muslims should pretty much just go kill themselvs. (not talking to you airdude) They killed my Uncle and Aunt in 9/11. It made me so mad, I still will never forgive ANYONE for 9/11. They practice dumb rituals and are just dumb individuals.

What an awful thing to say. I'm sorry for your loss and all, but really nothing gives you the right to judge an entire group of people based on the actions of a few.

There's religious extremists in EVERY religion.
airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

and most people in the us and all around are following what the media says which is the opposite of whats really going on

Showing 1-15 of 31