ForumsThe Tavern[req]Battle of Randomness

12 3923
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

So, I've had this idea for a while. And I thought of creating something similar to BoTB, and also creating something new. I mean, RANDOMNESS. What can be more awesome than that?
EXAMPLE: Link Vs The letter P, Opera vs Cheetos, etc.

The rules are simple, only one vote per person and no spamming [duh].

LET'S START
POKEMON EVOLUTION
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6b/OshawottLine.png

VS

RED BLOOD CELLS
http://www.fi.edu/learn/heart/blood/images/red-blood-cells.jpg

The voting starts now.

• 12 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

And I thought of creating something similar to BoTB, and also creating something new. I mean, RANDOMNESS. What can be more awesome than that?

but but but but but

noooooooooooooo.

The battles have to have a relatively decent sized comparison between them to base the battle off of.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

noooooooooooooo.

The battles have to have a relatively decent sized comparison between them to base the battle off of.

Uh... what?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

For every other battle thread, the battles presented have the two sides owning a similarity between them so that the battle can be based on something to compare.

This first battle in this thread, for example...these two things are immensely different. There is nothing to go off of for this battle.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

This makes no sense. I think against the rules too.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

How are we supposed to choose? As pang said, the two sides have to be similar in some way so we can actually vote. You can't just have two completely different and random things and expect us to make a vote on which is better. How are we supposed to choose what is better when we don't even know how to compare it?

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i lol'ed looking at this...
but instead of hating im going for red blood cells

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Well I could live without pokemon evolution... Red blood cells on the other hand...

Besides there is no way to compare two absolutely different things... They need to be somewhat similar.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I have a long reasonable explanation but it seems that pang has shortened it.

So instead, red blood cells. Like DaPro said, humans live on blood cells not pokemon evolution.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Actually instead of doing a battle like you just did, how about do something like, Pokemon evolution vs human evolution. Or red blood cells vs white blood cells.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

For every other battle thread, the battles presented have the two sides owning a similarity between them so that the battle can be based on something to compare.

This first battle in this thread, for example...these two things are immensely different. There is nothing to go off of for this battle.

But it's named battle of randomness D:
That makes no sense. That would mean that I have to make something related. That would be like making Microsoft Windows a real window company. *sigh*
Never mind...
gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

But it's named battle of randomness D:
That makes no sense. That would mean that I have to make something related. That would be like making Microsoft Windows a real window company. *sigh*
Never mind...

If it's completely random then we can't really compare it. It has to be related in some way.

And I'll vote red blood cells because we need those to survive.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Well, OK then. There will be a small relation with the things in the future.

Showing 1-12 of 12