Forums

ForumsQuests

Ragdoll Achievement 2 Quests

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 9:50pm

bakkart

bakkart

469 posts

My last one -- promise! -- don't leave the game with just a couple of in-game challenges to complete; you might have to redo a few, and perhaps with less money when you log back in.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 9:51pm

pft

pft

529 posts

Yeah i got a few of the kill ones while achievement was active didn't work but i tried them a few more times they worked. One other thing i dislike is ones with the likes or killing with a certain wep and you have previous did. The one i am stuck at is silly, The jumper, i did this many time getting the others but now i can;t make it work. I will break then retry it is late lol.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 10:10pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,980 posts

Just use lots of arrows ... it should eventually get two arrows into the torso in one match (game).

Thank you, just got it!

The jumper, i did this many time getting the others but now i can;t make it work. I will break then retry it is late lol.

For the jumper kill, I kept getting it when I was going for the axe kill. My setup was placing as many axes as possible, and about 4 rocket launchers in the lower right corner of the screen. The ground was covered in jumpers (I think straight up ones only. Or the left side with right facing jumpers and the right side with left facing jumpers.) This setup consistently got me the jumper/springer kill.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 10:15pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,980 posts

Although now it's just earning me axe kills, so idk. Randomness is always a a part of these games.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 11:35pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,989 posts

Got all the quests for this game as well. Very fun game for me, but not much after you complete all the achievements.

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 1:07am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,861 posts

Got all quests. The hardest was all 49 achievements completed. Getting a kill with a jumper took me like 30 tries at least :P

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 2:57am

sp2010

sp2010

13 posts

Killing dummy easy once you got heat seaking rockets put them all on walls and then one land mine on the ground where the dummy lands for it to get killed

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 3:36am

EnderSinan

EnderSinan

21 posts

Only killed with a jumper little bit hard. Every quest are fine and funny

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 5:21am

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

At lasts u need some thinking for this game its not only time consuming.
Nice quests and great game.

Good job Armor Games.

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 2:10pm

brunodemoch

brunodemoch

47 posts

I cant make Sector Clear (clear screen). Can somebody help me? its the only one missing!

Reply to Ragdoll Achievement 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!