brunodemoch

brunodemoch

47 posts

I accidentally made it! sorry for the post! =]

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 3:08pm

armorplayergc

armorplayergc

3,591 posts

I can't get the fury arrow, hell spikes and jumper killer achievements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
would someone help me to do it??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 6:13pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,988 posts

I would like to say that this game had a solid set of quests. They took a decent amount of time, but not too much time. The quests were also challenging without becoming overly frustrating. I enjoyed playing getting this set of quests.

I can't get the fury arrow, hell spikes and jumper killer achievements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
would someone help me to do it??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

For the arrow kill, put jumpers along the ground (pretty much completely cover the ground with them) and fill all the walls and ceiling with arrows, except for maybe 3 or 4 rocket launchers, you may want to put some landmines on the back wall.

For the spikes, fill all the walls and ceiling with spikes, fill the ground with jumpers. Again put 3 or 4 rocket launchers somewhere.

For jumper, fill the ground with jumpers and then place about 5 to 6 axes on the back wall. Put about 3 or 4 rocket launchers (try the bottom right corner). Possibly put some mines on the back wall.

A tip for all of these, it helps to have your weapons fully upgraded. Also, the jumpers can be all straight up ones or on the left side all ones that face right and on the right side all ones that face left. You can also change the jumper configuration to whatever you see fit. Also, if the rocket launchers are continually getting the kill, put less or use different guns, maybe add or remove mines on the back wall as you see fit (or don't use any mines at all).

The basic idea here is that the 3 or 4 rocket launchers will do most of the damage, but not kill the dummy, then you have the room filled with the weapon, you are trying to get the kill with, to increase the chances of that happening. Jumpers need to be on the ground because they keep the dummy in play.

last edited Jan 25 2015 11:46 am by Reton8

Posted Oct 5, '13 at 7:11am

Alpha900i

Alpha900i

119 posts

could use advice about "Boom!" quest. I need to blow 200 mines in a single test? Should i do it in main mode, or can i use sandbox? Got all quests except this one...

Posted Oct 5, '13 at 7:17am

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

You are wrong, read it properly
"Blow up 200 mines" means 200 mines in total, not in a signgle game cuz that would be nearly impossible.

Posted Oct 5, '13 at 7:47am

Alpha900i

Alpha900i

119 posts

thanks, i got it. Dunno, why it didn't came earlier.

Posted Oct 5, '13 at 9:29am

vanerosa

vanerosa

72 posts

I completed all of them but on my profile only appears one of them :/

Posted Oct 5, '13 at 6:32pm

pft

pft

531 posts

[/quote]I completed all of them but on my profile only appears one of them :/
They are there, sometimes it takes some time to update. Happens to me alot. Just check the next day if then ask someone if still not there.

Posted Oct 5, '13 at 8:56pm

RaonAbsoluteZERO

RaonAbsoluteZERO

92 posts

How to do "Spend 2 Machine Guns on Block" ?
Some help please... :/

Posted Oct 6, '13 at 4:33am

Leesie

Leesie

428 posts

@ RaonAbsoluteZERO
mount machine guns (max is 4) on a block and have those guns fire out of ammo on your doll.

@ others
some screenshots on how to get the last four fatalities (crossbow, saw, mine, spikes) are greatly appreciated...busting my *** to get them.

Reply to Ragdoll Achievement 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!