DrackenDarck

68 posts

Make Damage

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 7:22pm

Gantic

Gantic

11,122 posts

The dummy have a Number?

The dummies have a number on their chest. You can see it before you start the next round.

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 9:08am

DrackenDarck

DrackenDarck

68 posts

AHHH yes I test it 183, 184
Sadly that the Game end after reach all Quests ;(

Posted Oct 14, '13 at 12:10am

Clancy12

Clancy12

6,387 posts

The last achievement I need is number 22, "Spend 2 machine guns on Block". The only thing I can see this meaning is that I need to shoot the block until I empty two guns. But I can't get them to shoot the block, I can't even figure out what the block does. Can someone help me?

Posted Oct 14, '13 at 4:30am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

2,086 posts

The block doesn't do anything, it's just a support where you can put guns. You just have to build machine guns on it, shoot at the doll (not at the block ) and make sure you empty the guns completely.

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 1:22am

AnotherRandomPenguin

AnotherRandomPenguin

2 posts

Can anyone help me with the "Boom!" quest? It's the only one I have left. I filled up the whole screen with 190 mines and ran that 5 times, yet I still haven't gotten the quest. I can't figure out what to do!

Posted Dec 20, '13 at 6:56pm

Infamous7Killer

Infamous7Killer

1 post

Im guessing the mines have to be on the floor and walls for the third one?

Posted Jan 12, '14 at 9:19am

IceClaw247

IceClaw247

869 posts

I've got the first quest and the Finish Him! one but I can't get any others which seems odd, I've placed as many archers as I could and still can't get that one, also getting the 15 secs on Saws is impossible because now I've upgraded them so they explode as use

Posted Jan 12, '14 at 12:39pm

IceClaw247

IceClaw247

869 posts

Not to worry I managed to complete all achievements and quests, great game but not much to do after achievements.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 10:26am

PsychoXD

PsychoXD

138 posts

Finished obtaining quests. Was pretty easy.

Reply to Ragdoll Achievement 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!