ForumsSupport Forummods

19 3602
kontractkilla01
kontractkilla01
157 posts
Nomad

does it matter what age you are like to be a moderator do you have to be a certain age or older?

• 19 Replies
TelsaCola
TelsaCola
19 posts
Nomad

From what I know, you must have good posting records, you must know abit about the site, you must be a good person to others, and you need to have more than just afew hundred points.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Actually, you have to be over 13. Mods won't ban members if people are under 13 as long as they do not cause trouble, but to become a mod, I think you have to follow the age rule.

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

Nice on Estel, but ya. The age you have to be is over 13 because dank is only 15 and he is a moderator.

kontractkilla01
kontractkilla01
157 posts
Nomad

haha thanx a lot guys

TelsaCola
TelsaCola
19 posts
Nomad

Do you guys know if there is a point amount that you have to have in order to be a moderator or "mod" as you call them.

kontractkilla01
kontractkilla01
157 posts
Nomad

oh thats right about dank

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

13+ and a good posting record

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Tesla, there is no point requirement. Actually, you might stand a better chance if you don't have alot of AP. Merits are always nice to have I guess, but try to be active in the forums!

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I think it doesn't matter.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

We basically want to be certain that you'll uphold the rules of the forum in a responsible manner. AP, how many posts you have etc. is really incidental to this aim.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

The older you are, the chances are you will be more responsible and wise. A mod will likely pick a 20 year old over a 15 year old. Though what realy determines if your suitable to be a mod is how old you act and not so much on how old you are.

If you are aiming to be a mod, your age won't realy matter. To be a mod though, you have to be very helpful and know what your doing.

The one thing that most people will do is stop being realy helpful to the site if they are told taht they wont become a mod. It is that "I am being helpful just so i can be a mod" attitude that will immediately take you off the possible mod list.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

You need to be 13+ you need a good posting recod.Not to be a spammer(duh) be mature.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I think that it really doesnt matter as long as you follow the rules.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well it doesn't matter at all, but they will most likely picked the better suited ones. Like older ones that have more AP. They would chose a 18 yr old with 5,000AP over somebody 13yrs old with 1,000AP.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Lol I have to wait til 2010 until I have hope of being a mod.(Since I am 10 I have to wiat 2 years) Carlie said so.

Showing 1-15 of 19