ForumsGamesIf you were in a Video game. What game would you be in.

119 56093
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

The title says it all.

• 119 Replies
captainsvelte
captainsvelte
20 posts
Justiciar

Harvest Moon

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

What if I could play Sim City 4, but every city I create was a real city with real people and events? That would be my preferred lifestyle.

*automatically thinks of the game easiest to survive in*

I GOT IT,SIMS!!!

Until you realize that the person controlling you has turned off free will like I always do, and you have absolutely no control over any of the decisions in your life.

Yeah, easy to survive just as long as said person isn't some twisted kid who doesn't decide to drown you in a pool or trap you in a room with no door. Or just not feed you at all.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

What if I could play Sim City 4, but every city I create was a real city with real people and events? That would be my preferred lifestyle.

Count me in. I build some mean cities, though, so the people from your towns would be rivals with the people from my metropolises.
superkillodeath
superkillodeath
5 posts
Shepherd

Kirby. Definitely Kirby.

Earthangelo12
Earthangelo12
1 posts
Nomad

I would be in Minecraft. You can destroy solid wood with your bare hands, and make tools in a flash.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Harvest Moon - It's about farming time ! It's a game where you can learn something :3 .

Sims - It would be great if you simulate your own life . All Sims version except building and pets :b .

Wicked Rising [Warcraft 3 Map (But it's not finished.)- I would like to feel also how hard to came in Zombie Apocalypse. In which you survive , find friends , and scavenge supplies.

Habbo - Habbo is a game about chatting and building your own room. It looks like Sims but it don't have animations except sitting , laying , swimming , sleeping.

Minecraft - It's a game about building or surviving at any places, like Dessert and Forest.

coldog64
coldog64
8 posts
Shepherd

do want
Surgeon Simulator 2013 - its funny and the only thing that can die is the patient
Scribblenauts - I would be a god
maybe
Sims - some random guy controls you and kills you or makes you famous and awesome or use cheats so you never die
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - yes, you can die and guards try to kill you but you have partner assassins and your only in the animus
don't want
Outlast - ill be stuck in the asylum forever because ill be too paranoid to move
any permadeath game - I will die in that game someday

FactFantasy
FactFantasy
13 posts
Nomad

Skyrim

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

like Dessert and Forest

*desert

Dang we need an edit button.
21 posts
Jester

Pokemon with all regions and my own pokemon so i can defeat all gym leaders with my level 80 Reshiram

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

San andreas because i can do anything with the cheats

arounknight
arounknight
1 posts
Shepherd

I would like to be in saints row the third

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I would like to be in saints row the third

So being mugged randomly by fat, naked, men is no problem for you, is it?
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Im not sure this counts, bu i would like to be in Sword Art Online.

Yea. I said it. I might die. But who cares? its the thrill that counts!

110011110a
110011110a
3 posts
Nomad

I'd say LittleBigPlanet
Robots, making epic creations and movies living in an awesome pod and collecting stuff!
Yes, who doesn't like that?

Showing 61-75 of 119