ForumsWEPRLaw. NEED HELP. **URGENT**

6 2138
snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

okay, so I need help. I'm not quite sure on how you can get a judge dismissed from a trial. But I think you request him to be removed? I need to know this is detail.

ASAP!

Snowman1474

• 6 Replies
MafiaSlayer
MafiaSlayer
159 posts
Nomad

I don't know too much but try talking to the balif or lawyer

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

I'm not going to court. I'm trying to prove a point to my parents, but I can't seem to find the law where you can acquit a judge if he/she is unfair.
Gah! now I have to read about the law too. I'm already reading an 800 page book. Learning takes too much reading, and time.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, the only way I know of, is to prove that the judge has a biased opinion of the trial. There was a judge removal in the paper recently. I could get the link if you want....

Is there something wrong?

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

nah, just my parents think that the law can do what ever the hell they want. But we have rights damn it! And no I wouldn't want a article... Thats all I can find of Google. I want the law itself or something.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Well this is or may be no help, but try finding a loophole!

(May take awhile thought!)

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behavior, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services a Compensation which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office. - The United States Constitution
You could always intentionally alter the meaning of "good Behavior," whereas it is intended to mean taking bribes or felony charges, you could say it means bias. Most people don't know the Constitution that well so it shouldn't be that hard.

Showing 1-6 of 6