ForumsSupport ForumNew Forum

10 2842
Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I have been looking through the World Events, Politics, Religion, Etc. forum lately and saw a lot of topics that probably belong in the "etc." category. I won't list any specifics because there are plenty on the first and second pages, but I there quite a few topics out there that would belong in a science forum.
What do you guys think about a science forum?

• 10 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Sciences are part of World Events in my opinion. I think the science threads are fine where they are.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea anything thats like thta goes in the World,Politics,Religion ect form.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I think that there maybe should be a new topic that is based on Sciency stuff, or a place where all of the Vs. thread can go...

KingRyan

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

Well if there was a new section,I would suggest a poll section or VS thread section.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

ya there should be a VS thread section becuase there is way too much in the game section

-Air
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I do not agree, scince realtes a lot to world events.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

but still the stopic would say everything about it

-Air
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Whoa! That was horrible!
What i meant to say was

I do not agree, science relates a lot of world events.
Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I think sports would be a good one too.

Some science has to do with world events like new discoveries and NASA, but I saw one that had to do with if it's atomically possible to touch someone else. Theories like that really don't have a place there in my opinion.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Yeah, but I think we should focus on more important updates first rather than this one, if you know what I mean.

Showing 1-10 of 10