Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Re-Comer

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 1:49am

TDOG422

TDOG422

330 posts

Why, hello there reader! I, as many people don't know, am TDOG422 and have been on AG since about 2009, and made an account in 2011. I had been a very active member of the community, even in, what I like to call "The Dark Age", when almost all activity in the AG community was at a complete stop, and only the most popular forums got any attention. After that, many-a newcomer to AG had populated the forums and many new, different games had started coming up on the front page, and lots are still coming in on a regular basis. Around the beginning of 2013 I started to fade away from AG. I eventually was only using Steam, forgetting about my "Homesite" of ArmorGames. I'v just recently realized what a mistake it was to die away from AG, so I have come back. So the point of this thread is to re-enter me back into AG. I have basically forgotten all things AG, so I need help. If anyone reading could post ANY, I MEAN ANY information about AG and its community, I would appreciate it! Man, it feels good to be back.

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 1:04pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,849 posts

Hell-O and welcome back, slap yourself cuz you leaved AG^^

Any... would be some, but imo your not too long off, so i would bet some things still nestled in your mind, and it would be only a quest of time^^
If you rly need to refresh some things you could take a lil look in the super sticky if you need a signpost.

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 6:46pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,111 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames, fleshy one. Have some ice cream and please don't trip on the bones of the lost ones.

Posted Oct 16, '13 at 6:51am

jayjay9

jayjay9

439 posts

Welcome back man! I remember seeing here and there back in 2011!
I also just came back after being inactive in "The Dark Age".

Posted Oct 22, '13 at 1:54am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

Am I late? I think I am. I don't know. How do you define late?

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 10:33am

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,811 posts

Hey, I remember you don't I? You seem very familiar, do you recognize me?

Anywho, welcome back to the land of the living!

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 12:25am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,993 posts

Welcome back. You'll have to enlighten us 2013-ers on this "dark age" sometime.

Reply to Re-Comer

You must be logged in to post a reply!