ForumsThe TavernIdentification Thread

38 9120
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Hello,pals!We are all Members of AG(Armor Games)So,I thought,that why should I not create an Identification thread for all the members who see it here?Ok,so I got it starting...knowing each other would be better...Will it?Yes I think it will!

P.S:This thread is also about posting awesome stuff that your new made friends in this thread will love!

So,Let us get going!

• 38 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Wait wat

You need to give more info about what you want this thread to be about so there is come coherency within it. If not, I'll just have to resort to making it an MLP thread which uses MLP merely as an analogy for the struggles facing G-strings on Victor Wooten's bass guitars.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

I'll just have to resort to making it an MLP thread which uses MLP merely as an analogy for the struggles facing G-strings on Victor Wooten's bass guitars.

Sounds good to me.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

wut. NO.

Check my profile instead.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Well,you can do it...

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I'm the Minotaur. 'Nuff said... anything else and I will overwhelm you with amazingness.

For more info visit my profile. After all, that is what it is there for.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Okay...I have no idea what this is let's go.

I am Storm. I like to describe mutilating and dismembering things that I'm angry at, as well as being your friendly internet psycho. Want more info on the fabulous me?
Click my name, where it's written in blue on the side of the forum speechy thingy because I'm too lazy to add a link.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

If this is supposed to help newcomers get to know people... then shouldn't this thread be in the newcomers forum?

Now lets see... I am The Wulf. If you want to know more about me then click my name.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Whatever.
Here: I am the ninja. =)

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Whatever.
Here: I am the ninja. =)

Be some more descriptive...

If this is supposed to help newcomers get to know people... then shouldn't this thread be in the newcomers forum?

Yes,I think so...

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Stormwalker is the first one to post a good one!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I am Jacen Solo.

Resident Jedi/Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie and just about any other sci-fi series I see.

Cross me and I shall unleash The Borg/Reavers/Daleks/Yuuzhan Vong on you, and then blast you with the long range turbolasers on the Anakin Solo.

~~~Darth Caedus

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

yayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyay

But for realsies..do we not know each other as it is already?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Yeah, right.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

But for realsies..do we not know each other as it is already?

Yes we do...but we will know each other better.Will we?

Reusing ideas is boring.

It was my idea.Besides,there are so many people on AG.

Showing 1-15 of 38