ForumsForum GamesLethal RPG

56 10837
dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

Backstory: 2013, Santa Barbara, California. A local cartel has grown to power and laid waste to the city. They have expanded to different areas, California have assembled a group of potential warriors to save the country. The main target: Marco Mandalow. He considers himself a freedom fighter. Main objective: Take him out and terminate the threat. Use anything at your disposal. Good luck.

Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Perk: (I'll decide this from your information)
Strength:
Stamina:
Agility:
Shooting:
Flying:
Driving:
Intelligence:

25 points to distribute 12 peeps max

• 56 Replies
dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

Name: Liam Walsh
Appearance: 6'0", lean build, disheveled brown hair and brown eyes
Backstory: Spent a lot of time with the wrong crowd. Sitting around, drinking, stealing, and fighting was his life.
Perk: Bad Nut. You are a killing machine, you are better with melee and hand to hand.
Strength:5
Stamina:
Agility:10
Shooting:
Flying:
Driving:
Intelligence:10
Inventory: Scoped and Suppressed Lee Enfield, 60 rounds, Multi-tool, Parang and frag grenades (5).

He gives a cut off scream and falls to the floor clutching gut as his life seeped away from him. A mercenary shot at you with a pistol.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Backstory: Spent a lot of time with the wrong crowd. Sitting around, drinking, stealing, and fighting was his life.
Perk: Bad Nut. You are a killing machine, you are better with melee and hand to hand.
Stamina:
Shooting:
Flying:
Driving:
Inventory: Scoped and Suppressed Lee Enfield, 60 rounds, Multi-tool, Parang and frag grenades (5).

I toss a grenade in his direction and keep moving to find cover.

dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

Stamina:
Shooting:
Flying:
Driving:
Inventory: Scoped and Suppressed Lee Enfield, 60 rounds, Multi-tool, Parang and frag grenades (4)

He gives a scream as he is sent up into the air, you find cover behind a long stick with a skull on it.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Stamina:
Shooting:
Flying:
Driving:
Inventory: Scoped and Suppressed Lee Enfield, 60 rounds, Multi-tool, Parang and frag grenades (4)

From this position I pull out the Lee Enfield and take pot shots at the cartel members.

dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

Stamina:
Shooting:
Flying:
Driving:

You manage to take down 4 cartel members until a 5th one turns and advances on you.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Stamina:
Shooting:
Flying:
Driving:

I lean my parang up against the log for easy access, continuing to take shots at him. If this fails and he get's close enough I will engage him mith my melee weapon.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Name: Dex Johnson. (aka the crusher)
Appearance: He's black. He has muscular body and a bald head.
Backstory: Nobody really knows him. Only that he's a mercenary.
Perk: Ruthless. You make sure your foes are dead, you hit as hard and shoot as fast.
Strength:10
Stamina:10
Agility:5
Shooting:5
Flying:0
Driving:0
Intelligence:0
Inventory:2 Desert Eagles, 60 rounds, Multi-Tool, Hatchet and Frag grenades (5).

I go to the sand bag wall and keep shooting!

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Name: David Jones
Appearance: Short, white skin, blue eyes, blond hair, average build.
Backstory: He was raised by a father who hunted deers, and continued the tradition. He simply lay down in the grass with camoflauge on and sniped at deer. For a short period though, he joined a gang and quickly grew proficent with nearly all forms of guns. He couldn't do anything else the gang needed though so he left and simply shot anyone he came after him. He is now a professional hunter, and learnt how to properly prepare meat from his father, and used to sell his wares at the closest marketplace.
Perk: Perfected aim. You can't miss! You are extremely good with rifles or any other gun, you can easily hit any fatal shot from 1-5 miles away.
Strength:0
Stamina:0
Agility:0
Shooting:25

I attempt to shine my flashlight in their eyes and escape.

dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

Stamina:
Shooting:
Flying:
Driving:
Inventory: Scoped and Suppressed Lee Enfield, 56 rounds, Multi-tool, Parang and frag grenades (4)

You miss so you bring your parang up cutting his neck in a single slash. 2 more attack you.

Perk: Ruthless. You make sure your foes are dead, you hit as hard and shoot as fast.
Inventory:2 Desert Eagles, 53 rounds, Multi-Tool, Hatchet and Frag grenades (5).

You manage to take down 3 more guys before you start to get pinned down.

Name: David Jones
Appearance: Short, white skin, blue eyes, blond hair, average build.
Backstory: He was raised by a father who hunted deers, and continued the tradition. He simply lay down in the grass with camoflauge on and sniped at deer. For a short period though, he joined a gang and quickly grew proficent with nearly all forms of guns. He couldn't do anything else the gang needed though so he left and simply shot anyone he came after him. He is now a professional hunter, and learnt how to properly prepare meat from his father, and used to sell his wares at the closest marketplace.
Perk: Perfected aim. You can't miss! You are extremely good with rifles or any other gun, you can easily hit any fatal shot from 1-5 miles away.
Strength:0
Stamina:0
Agility:0
Shooting:25
Inventory: Scoped and Suppressed Lee Enfield, 60 rounds, Multi-tool, Parang and frag grenades (5) Flashlight.

(At crash site now lol)
You wake up as 2 mercenaries search you, they haven't realised you've awaken. You're equipment is floating around you in water as the cabin starts to sink.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Stamina:
Shooting:
Flying:
Driving:
Inventory: Scoped and Suppressed Lee Enfield, 56 rounds, Multi-tool, Parang and frag grenades (4)

I continue slashing and hacking at my assailants with the blade.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Inventory:2 Desert Eagles, 53 rounds, Multi-Tool, Hatchet and Frag grenades (5).

Am I at the sand bags or not?

Showing 46-56 of 56