Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Good Evening

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 9:01pm

iForte

iForte

11 posts

hello fellow losers of this forum, my name is tj, but you can call me iForte, iF, Forte, Ruler of your Life, or anything else honoring to my glorious status. i am a 14 (almost 15) year old male out of the shining cities of 'murica, and i do enjoy the internet, just like all you idiots. but before i post anymore, here's some facts you should know about me:

1. i never use caps (except in topic titles), but i do make it a habit to have good punctuation and grammar (when i'm being serious)
2. i may come off as a jerk in calling you guys "losers" or "idiots", but we are all slaves to the internet, so if you really think about it, it's true.
3. fact #4 is a useless fact
4. fact #3 is a useless fact
5. i have a dog and a cat, my dog's name is max and my cat's name is fido.
6. something good to know about me is that i'm very chill and sarcastic. if i'm insulting you for something, i'm probably making fun, so don't get upset.

anyways, i hope you guys enjoy having me around.

love, iF

(tl;dr - hi)

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 9:48pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,415 posts

Hello, user-slave 8378903. Welcome to Armor Games. You will find your work clothes on the bed we have provided for you. You will be sharing your cell with 8 other user-slaves. We would like to inform you that you have used Caps six times in your post.

hello fellow losers of this forum, my name is tj, but you can call me iForte, iF, Forte, Ruler of your Life, or anything else honoring to my glorious status.

love, iF

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 10:36pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,359 posts

8 other user-slaves.

Hopefully I'm in jail with you :3

Welcome to AG. Avoid any offers for cookies you receive and you'll be safe :)

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 5:39am

Voyage2

Voyage2

194 posts

Welcome to AG ! Enjoy your Stay !

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 8:51am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,780 posts

Hell-O and welcome in your personal nightmare... 14, near 15... anywayd ill call you youngling.

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 5:07pm

iForte

iForte

11 posts

Hell-O and welcome in your personal nightmare... 14, near 15... anywayd ill call you youngling.

please refer to the op for my rules on what you may call me.

Hello, user-slave 8378903. Welcome to Armor Games. You will find your work clothes on the bed we have provided for you. You will be sharing your cell with 8 other user-slaves. We would like to inform you that you have used Caps six times in your post.

why thank you kind warden. i have placed a tip on your dog's nose. also, those caps are strictly due to my namesake, if i don't capitalize the "f" in my name, then i compare it to not eating or drinking for 3 months.

love, iF

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 5:23pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

Hello iAmidiot. You shall suck Clancy's thumbs for the rest of your life. After that, you shall eat R2's cookies. Then, you'll never leave. And if you leave, you will come back. They always come back [at least daleks does]... So welcome... TO HELL... er... AG.

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 8:53pm

Norfleet

Norfleet

12 posts

Hello my fellow new-person, welcome!

Posted Oct 10, '13 at 4:20pm

iForte

iForte

11 posts

Hello iAmidiot. You shall suck Clancy's thumbs for the rest of your life. After that, you shall eat R2's cookies. Then, you'll never leave. And if you leave, you will come back. They always come back [at least daleks does]... So welcome... TO HELL... er... AG

sounds fun, anyone care to join me?

love, iF

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 7:15pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,571 posts

Welcome to AG, the reason of your death. I'll be waiting in the dark alley with cookies. *grins*

Reply to Good Evening

You must be logged in to post a reply!