ForumsNewcomers ForumGood Evening

13 41622
iForte
iForte
11 posts

hello fellow losers of this forum, my name is tj, but you can call me iForte, iF, Forte, Ruler of your Life, or anything else honoring to my glorious status. i am a 14 (almost 15) year old male out of the shining cities of 'murica, and i do enjoy the internet, just like all you idiots. but before i post anymore, here's some facts you should know about me:

1. i never use caps (except in topic titles), but i do make it a habit to have good punctuation and grammar (when i'm being serious)
2. i may come off as a jerk in calling you guys "losers" or "idiots", but we are all slaves to the internet, so if you really think about it, it's true.
3. fact #4 is a useless fact
4. fact #3 is a useless fact
5. i have a dog and a cat, my dog's name is max and my cat's name is fido.
6. something good to know about me is that i'm very chill and sarcastic. if i'm insulting you for something, i'm probably making fun, so don't get upset.

anyways, i hope you guys enjoy having me around.

love, iF

(tl;dr - hi)

• 13 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

Hello, user-slave 8378903. Welcome to Armor Games. You will find your work clothes on the bed we have provided for you. You will be sharing your cell with 8 other user-slaves. We would like to inform you that you have used Caps six times in your post.

hello fellow losers of this forum, my name is tj, but you can call me iForte, iF, Forte, Ruler of your Life, or anything else honoring to my glorious status.

love, iF
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

8 other user-slaves.

Hopefully I'm in jail with you :3

Welcome to AG. Avoid any offers for cookies you receive and you'll be safe
Voyage2
Voyage2
679 posts

Welcome to AG ! Enjoy your Stay !

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,282 posts

Hell-O and welcome in your personal nightmare... 14, near 15... anywayd ill call you youngling.

iForte
iForte
11 posts

Hell-O and welcome in your personal nightmare... 14, near 15... anywayd ill call you youngling.

please refer to the op for my rules on what you may call me.

Hello, user-slave 8378903. Welcome to Armor Games. You will find your work clothes on the bed we have provided for you. You will be sharing your cell with 8 other user-slaves. We would like to inform you that you have used Caps six times in your post.

why thank you kind warden. i have placed a tip on your dog's nose. also, those caps are strictly due to my namesake, if i don't capitalize the "f" in my name, then i compare it to not eating or drinking for 3 months.

love, iF
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts

Hello iAmidiot. You shall suck Clancy's thumbs for the rest of your life. After that, you shall eat R2's cookies. Then, you'll never leave. And if you leave, you will come back. They always come back [at least daleks does]... So welcome... TO HELL... er... AG.

Norfleet
Norfleet
17 posts

Hello my fellow new-person, welcome!

iForte
iForte
11 posts

Hello iAmidiot. You shall suck Clancy's thumbs for the rest of your life. After that, you shall eat R2's cookies. Then, you'll never leave. And if you leave, you will come back. They always come back [at least daleks does]... So welcome... TO HELL... er... AG

sounds fun, anyone care to join me?

love, iF
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,140 posts

Welcome to AG, the reason of your death. I'll be waiting in the dark alley with cookies. *grins*

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,313 posts

Late HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,302 posts

Ruler of your Life

if i don't capitalize the "f" in my name

You sure know your alphabet, sir.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

hello fellow losers of this forum, my name is tj, but you can call me iForte, iF, Forte, Ruler of your Life, or anything else honoring to my glorious status.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
No.
I'll call you Cpenser

1. i never use caps

The exact opposite of all caps..keep that in mind.

3. fact #4 is a useless fact
4. fact #3 is a useless fact

I'm just going to pretend this never happened..

6. something good to know about me is that i'm very chill and sarcastic

You'd get along great with Patrick2011

please refer to the op for my rules on what you may call me.

Don't try to be edgy, Cpenser

You sure know your alphabet, sir.

#rekt
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,492 posts

Welcome, Apple-based, mid-sized Kia sedan. It may interest you to know that if you turn caps lock on and hold down the shift key, you can type entirely in lowercase letters.

Showing 1-13 of 13