Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Can't rate games or leave comments

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 7:29am

DecoyDeeskeh

DecoyDeeskeh

5 posts

Hi guys,

I just made a profile yesterday and I think this site is awsome! I think I understand almost everythink and I played a few games. But with almost every game I can't leave a comment because the comment section can't be loaded. And I can't find the rate bar?

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 8:42am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,419 posts

Can you check if another browser can handle it? And did the game description part is loaded fine?
The rating bar is located above the comment box, but if the whole comment section wont load, then the rating bar is effected too.

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 11:04am

DecoyDeeskeh

DecoyDeeskeh

5 posts

I always use google chrome, I checked internet explorer but with this browser the comment section doens't work ether. And above that, internet explorer is way slower.

So I went back to google chrome and try'ed some random games, and sometimes it works, and sometimes is doens't. Most of the time it does not. And, to answer you quistion, no the game description part doens't work ether.

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 12:07pm

boppins

boppins

571 posts

Administrator

What game(s) are you seeing this on? If you refresh the page a few times, is it consistently not there? And if possible can you post a screenshot of what it looks like -- can upload to imgur.com

Posted Oct 10, '13 at 6:45pm

DecoyDeeskeh

DecoyDeeskeh

5 posts

the games I play the most are bush wacker 2 and game of thrones. With these 2 games it never works. Other games I've tried have the same problem. I have tried to refresh the pages a few times with both games buth that doens't work ether..

I will try to post a screenshot

Posted Oct 10, '13 at 7:19pm

DecoyDeeskeh

DecoyDeeskeh

5 posts

http://i.imgur.com/kouWDVB.png

Posted Oct 10, '13 at 7:32pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,419 posts

Ah, youre talking about MMOs! Thats explains it, MMOs didnt have these "flash-thingys", no description, no rating and no comment function.

Only flash games have this things... did you test them too?

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 3:51am

DecoyDeeskeh

DecoyDeeskeh

5 posts

yeah a few, but not a lot.. Some of them worked but not all of them

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 3:57am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

Some of them worked but not all of them

Can you check again and make sure that is what you see?

Reply to [Answered] Can't rate games or leave comments

You must be logged in to post a reply!