ForumsGamesHelp Finding a Game

5 7325
tuboso
tuboso
3 posts
Nomad

Hello All,

I was playing a game last week and I cannot seem to find the game again.
(I was on another computer so don't have browsing history)

It was a war/strategy game. Where the goal was to send your troops to different buildings and attack the buildings of the enemy until you captured all of the buildings.

There were cool other features like the ability to drop troops from air support, mortar strikes etc.

You would sent the troops by selecting your barracks and then mousing to the building you wanted to have them attack.

Much thanks to anyone who can find what the game is. Note, it may have even been on another site but pretty sure it was on armorgames.

Thanks

• 5 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Just to let you know that I moved this thread from Support to Flash Games. Then I saw you already made another one here and I deleted it because one thread is enough

P.S.: I can't help you with finding the game. Sorry, I have no idea which one it is

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Could you be a little more specific in terms of setting (modern age, medieval, ancient), style of animation (top-down view, side-view, 2D), date of release (not specific, but whether it was released recently or an older game), that sort of info? =)

tuboso
tuboso
3 posts
Nomad

Hey DayCee, below is more info.

The game was not necessarily themed during any specific time period or war. It was pretty much a general battle (capture the flag/building) type game. I believe it would be considered a side-view/top down view 2d game, there is a battle field in front of you and you could scroll around the screen using a,d,e etc.

When looking at the game, the figures of the soldiers are pretty small and seen moving around the battlefield. There were levels called like Mountain defense and stuff like that.

Strategy of the game
Once you had control of a barracks or building it would start producing soldiers that you could then send to other building to attack the enemy. Every time one of your soldiers entered an enemy building the enemy number would go down by 1. Until your soldiers overpowered it, then it would become "yours" and start producing your soldiers. You could also air drop your soldiers onto a building, do mortar strikes etc.

If I recall correctly I think it was a top ten (popularity) game for the day on the site I was on. I am pretty sure it was armor games, it may have been notdoppler or something like that.

I don't want to point you in the wrong direction (as I have searched the below names)
If I were to take a guess, I think the name was something like aerial attack 2 or aero attack, for something like that. I am pretty sure it was a #2 version so there is obviously an original version of the game.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You might be looking for one of the Control Craft games.

Control Craft
Control Craft 2

tuboso
tuboso
3 posts
Nomad

Thanks for your recommendation but that is not the game.

thanks

Showing 1-5 of 5