ForumsThe TavernWorld war Z book club

8 2319
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Hello and welcome to Danielo book club. This time, we will read World war Z!

Get the book, or if you cant, here .

Read the first chapter, which is an entery. Post if you want to join, and disscuse about it.

Rules:
1) no spoilers! (Even that this book dont have any, every chapter is a diffrunte story, please dont post behind the weekly chapter)
2) As mentioned abouve, we disscuse every week about a spesific chapter. We are all proud of you if you can read the entire book in that week (and you can, its an awsome book), but lets calm our horses.
3) DONT MENTION THE MOVIE. It dosent exist. And have nothing to do with the book.

Now, please read the seconde chapter up to the 15/10 (10/15), monday.
Feel free to discuse the entery meanwhile.

• 8 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

wait, what about the first chapter with the chinese Doctor?

Or do you mean read the up to the second chapter by 15/10?

Been a while since I read this, but the American soldier guy = awesome.

~~~Darth Caedus

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

The chinese doctor is chapter 2 for say. Now we talk about the entery.

Have you ever read a book in that format?because this one is quite new to my by it shape.

And i love how he say "its thier story. I tried to remain invisble." While the movie do the opposite. And oops, i broke my own rule. Well we wont discuise the movie anymore. I didnt watched it.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

For someone who's such a fan of reading and books, you might want to get a spell check. Seriously, one of the most basic rules of grammar is that 'i's by themselves are always capitalized, and that the first letter of a sentence must always be capitalized as well.

It was a great book by the way, already read twice so I'll pass on the challenge.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Just read the seconde chapter (the chinese doctor). What do you think?

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

but i already read it, although its been 5 years

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Read it to refresh your memory and then say what you feel.
Me gusta or no me gusta, is it realistic, does the character make sense, and so on.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Me gusta or no me gusta

Me Gusta,

por favor, no espanol, no me gusta espanol.

~~~Darth Caedus
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Did you liked it or not?

This is one of my favorite chapters. It teach you alot and have a very cool background. You feel the story.
And its not like a "normal" begining. Its like there is a missing chapter befor it, which explaine what are these Z heads are. You are thrown to the book reality.

Me gusta.

Showing 1-8 of 8