Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Is AG going downhill?

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 2:35pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

mkay .... i see kilometric posts don't work.

Seeing as you use the term 'kilometric' to describe your post, I'm labeling you as a troll and refuse to respond to anymore more of your posts. I advise others to do the same.

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 3:04pm

pft

pft

489 posts

Ads have never really bothered me.It is annoying when they are in the game screen before you play. When playing a like 10+ games a day it is normally that same ad. It is annoying. At the side of page is perfectly fine though. When refreshing a game that might be laggy the ad comes back, if there was a way to limit this from happening. Shouldn't really complain i am sure it is used for making money benefiting the site.

But all in all the site is still pretty amazing.

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 4:16pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

I advise others to do the same.

I'm only responding to those that may be watching on the sidelines.

AG before ads         = quality
AG after ads&MMO= less quality

Again..an opinion.

Also, the less users can be more easily described as due to the fact that Flash games are nowhere near as popular as they were a few years ago.

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 6:08pm

edem

edem

8 posts

Also, the less users can be more easily described as due to the fact that Flash games are nowhere near as popular as they were a few years ago.

True that ... ever since i got my smartphone i have been playing more games on that rather than on the computer . I see that AG has lots of decent IPhone games ... too bad IPhone users only like temple run and coin dozer not decent games ... i wonder what % of AG's profits comes from AppStore or AppleOrchad or whatever is the name.

Posted Jan 29, '14 at 2:31pm

pwnup220

pwnup220

6 posts

The only thing annoying are those darn KiZi ads, I have to watch the absurdly annoying thing, which is ALWAYS, AG is being Evil, why would another ad about another game company nowhere as AG be unskippable?

Posted Jan 29, '14 at 3:25pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,039 posts

The only thing annoying are those darn KiZi ads,

That's weird, I haven't seen one of those yet. All I get is "WORLD OF WARPLANES FROM THE MAKERS OF WORLD OF TANKS." I have to pause Pandora so I can mute my computer. First-world problems.

Posted Feb 1, '14 at 1:14pm

pwnup220

pwnup220

6 posts

That's weird, I haven't seen one of those yet. All I get is "WORLD OF WARPLANES FROM THE MAKERS OF WORLD OF TANKS." I have to pause Pandora so I can mute my computer. First-world problems.

Yeah, I get that too, but the KiZi ones are totally UNSKIPPABLE, at least elt us skip those, they are incredibly annoying, always.

Posted Feb 1, '14 at 1:50pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,324 posts

Administrator

This is an old thread, I'm locking it. Another thread could be made to talk about ads, as there are many of them.