Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Rebuild 3 alpha / kickstarter

Posted Oct 15, '13 at 11:01am

sarahnorthway

sarahnorthway

2 posts

Hi! I'm the developer of Rebuild and Rebuild 2. I should let you all know that I've been working on a third game for the last six months and there will be a free version of it here on Armor Games, due in spring 2014.

Since Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville is going to be way bigger than the first two games, I'm running a Kickstarter campaign to help fund the art and writing and music and stuff (no more Sarah stickmen art for you - I hired two real artists this time!). Backers can get rewards like the PC downloadable version, access to the Alpha playtest, and their names in the game. If you really love my first two games and want to help me make the third one, please come check it out:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sarahnorthway/rebuild-gangs-of-deadsville

And look for Rebuild 3 here on AG in 2014!

Posted Oct 15, '13 at 11:43am

trying

trying

436 posts

Awesome! You're even funded already!

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 10:06pm

stickgeneral

stickgeneral

1 post

I hope you'll get more fans coming to the Rebuild series. We have have proven our loyalty to you though!

Posted Nov 23, '13 at 9:33pm

redredgreengreen

redredgreengreen

1 post

Love the series. Played the second game through mulipule times, and heard good thing from the mobile version. I got a new tablet, and am going to deffinitly get it. Good luck with the game!

Posted Nov 25, '13 at 7:14pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,349 posts

The Rebuild series as been one of my favorite zombie and city management-esque type of games and I was wondering when was the next sequel. I'm glad the Kickstarter was funded, although I would have liked to support it myself.

Good luck on the development! One of your many supporters will be waiting. ^_^

Posted Nov 30, '13 at 9:15pm

Wyatt23150

Wyatt23150

1 post

I was just playing rebuild 2 and got a scientist called Professor Northway xD

Posted Dec 2, '13 at 6:38pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

464 posts

I didn't know you were a woman!
But seriously, I loved your two previous games. I would be happy to help by donating. Keep up the great work, you are truly one of the greatest flash developers out there.

Posted Dec 4, '13 at 2:37am

V1p3rxxx

V1p3rxxx

3 posts

Whoa seems like it's going to be very interesting

Posted Dec 5, '13 at 10:11am

Navratilec

Navratilec

2 posts

Yes, perfect. I love Rebuild1, 2. Its good for killing time and its easily saied - perfect.

Posted Dec 29, '13 at 11:05pm

RedProdigyRey

RedProdigyRey

1 post

i love u sarah north way your awsome i cant wait to play rebuild 3 gangs of deadsville

Reply to Rebuild 3 alpha / kickstarter

You must be logged in to post a reply!