ForumsGamesRTS MMO multiplayer really ???

5 11994
dankata565
dankata565
11 posts
Peasant

I wonted to make a topic for mulltiplayer RTS games. I dont know about you but I would really like to play cool multiplayer RTS game, I mean the only multiplayer RTS game in here is Colony and its not really like a real RTS game... if you know Skyshard Heroes, Yes you can move your hero do skills, battle but RTS game you control your hero to attack buildings ??? I think everyone like me woud like a multiplayer RTS game with heroes skills unlocking more heroes fighting with players think about strategy and I am looking for this sort of game and these type of (browser) games are really rare and allways I find some games that nobody knows who are really old and not really good so I will be really happy if someone tells me for a game like this that he knows and what is he interested in the game. (even if they are not in armor games)

• 5 Replies
renada_dookhan
renada_dookhan
1 posts
Nomad

[b][i]

metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

Huh...well, have you heard about Granado Espada? It's something like that, you may want to look at some of its gameplay videos and see for yourself. But based on what you said I think it might be something you'd be interested to play...though it's not a browser game.

Though I'm not exactly sure if that's what you're looking for.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Try Battle Conquest. Though it isn't a true RTS either.

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

you could try airmech, its a action rts game (not sure of mmo)

aside from that, i've never once seen a true rts mmo, they're all just clones of evony and similar games tbh. EA's unbalance trash mmo, Command & Conquer was the closest i've seen to a "RTS MMO"

now if its a tactics mmo then i could dig up dozens easily.

amalager
amalager
27 posts
Nomad

I think Eclipse War has that feature. Though I haven't seen any video on youtube on how they do it but according to their page, it has a PVP system like the ones used in DoTa or LoL. Honestly, I'd like to see that myself.

Showing 1-5 of 5