ForumsGamesHate to ask; Looking 4 Game

5 2897
PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

This is going to be hard. But best luck to everyone on this Easter Egg Hunt.

There was a Tower Defense game....it was placed in space/future. And the certain one I'm looking for had in the description, that it was inspired by Starcraft.
I remember distinctly that it said that the inspiration was that of Starcraft.

Thank you
PB

• 5 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King
PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Oh sweet! Its Swarm Defender! Thanks so much. I was looking all last time for it and just couldn't find it. Tried searching both under tower and defense and it wasn't there.

Thanks so much!

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

How did you find it so fast? Seriously. I have no idea how you even search with the perimeters that I gave.

jeebus147
jeebus147
4 posts
Shepherd

Great, I'm also looking for a game

It was a Turn-based, Multi-player, Risk-like game on a Hex-board... I had a local shortcut on another computer but never fav'd, I have searched Forums, Google, still cannot find anything and I miss it!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

How did you find it so fast? Seriously. I have no idea how you even search with the perimeters that I gave.

Well, I knew it existed because I played it before, but I didn't remember the name so I googled "site:armorgames.com -community StarCraft"

It was a Turn-based, Multi-player, Risk-like game on a Hex-board... I had a local shortcut on another computer but never fav'd, I have searched Forums, Google, still cannot find anything and I miss it!

Vortex Wars 2
Showing 1-5 of 5