ForumsThe TavernFerret Appreciation Month

37 10881
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that no one said happy 1 year anniversary to Ferret. So... I AM MAKING A THREAD ABOUT IT.

The point of this thread is simple. State all the reasons you love Ferret (or Ferrets, your choice) and how he helped AG! There is a lot he did and I think a thank you would be nice! He officially had 1 year on AG yesterday. I think it is time to show Ferret some love. =)

One thing I liked was Ferret listened to the people who posted in the forums and actually put our requests on a billboard of things to do! For instance, he changed the button "Community" into "Forums". This I think was a great symbolism of the work he has done to make AG great.

• 37 Replies
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

You remind me of winmaster1, teslaguy and Devansh all rolled into one with this thread.....YES I SAID IT.
Anyways, I like Ferret because instead of staying silent like every other mod and admin, he actually talked to us and communicated. He asked what we wanted, we told him and he actually relayed to staff.

So I guess good job Ferret, and happy one year anniversary. May you stay for a happy four more years. =)

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Shall we make pledge?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Who doesn't like Ferret?
He treats us with respect, participates in the forums and answer our questions the best he can.
He's really involved so yeah, he's a good guy!

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

Happy one year anniversary Ferret! I would like to say thank you for putting up with all our crap. =)

And, if this is Ferret Appreciation Month, then why did we not start this about two weeks ago? =P

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Does Ferret run the twitter account?

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

thank you for putting up with all our crap
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

The above statement cannot be stressed enough.

(pardon my DP. accident).

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Does Ferret run the twitter account?

Yes. Yes he does.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

We should make an effigy and burn it. That's how we show appreciation right? Just like Guy Fawkes?

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

I had to step away from toys in the attic to post... Here's to holding up my lighter.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I like ferret because he gave me mer-

and as long as the effigy wears a hat

Can it be this hat?

Fried chicken.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Sorry for the Dp but something went wrong.
http://www.bajiroo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/funny-hats-men-girls-people-pictures-images-humor90.jpg

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Woa!A ferret appreciation month!I like ferret and his service for AG!So,it is ferret's first anniversary?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Why a whole month? Why not just a week? Ferret is awesome, but I don't think he's done enough in a year to fill up a whole month.

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

Ferret runs(literally) the site on his spinning wheel....

Showing 1-15 of 37