Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Ferret Appreciation Month

Posted Oct 16, '13 at 7:40pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,262 posts

Knight

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that no one said happy 1 year anniversary to Ferret. So... I AM MAKING A THREAD ABOUT IT.

The point of this thread is simple. State all the reasons you love Ferret (or Ferrets, your choice) and how he helped AG! There is a lot he did and I think a thank you would be nice! He officially had 1 year on AG yesterday. I think it is time to show Ferret some love. =)

One thing I liked was Ferret listened to the people who posted in the forums and actually put our requests on a billboard of things to do! For instance, he changed the button "Community" into "Forums". This I think was a great symbolism of the work he has done to make AG great.

Posted Oct 16, '13 at 8:05pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,242 posts

You remind me of winmaster1, teslaguy and Devansh all rolled into one with this thread.....YES I SAID IT.
Anyways, I like Ferret because instead of staying silent like every other mod and admin, he actually talked to us and communicated. He asked what we wanted, we told him and he actually relayed to staff. 

So I guess good job Ferret, and happy one year anniversary. May you stay for a happy four more years. =)

Posted Oct 16, '13 at 8:12pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

What a cool dude.

Posted Oct 16, '13 at 8:17pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,127 posts

Shall we make pledge?

Posted Oct 16, '13 at 8:18pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,135 posts

Knight

Who doesn't like Ferret?
He treats us with respect, participates in the forums and answer our questions the best he can.
He's really involved so yeah, he's a good guy! :)

Posted Oct 16, '13 at 10:11pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

Happy one year anniversary Ferret! I would like to say thank you for putting up with all our crap. =)

And, if this is Ferret Appreciation Month, then why did we not start this about two weeks ago? =P

Posted Oct 16, '13 at 11:42pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,182 posts

Does Ferret run the twitter account?

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 12:26pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,045 posts

thank you for putting up with all our crap

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 12:27pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,045 posts

The above statement cannot be stressed enough.

(pardon my DP. accident).

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 5:12pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Does Ferret run the twitter account?

Yes. Yes he does.

Reply to Ferret Appreciation Month

You must be logged in to post a reply!