ForumsThe TavernFerret Appreciation Month

37 10884
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that no one said happy 1 year anniversary to Ferret. So... I AM MAKING A THREAD ABOUT IT.

The point of this thread is simple. State all the reasons you love Ferret (or Ferrets, your choice) and how he helped AG! There is a lot he did and I think a thank you would be nice! He officially had 1 year on AG yesterday. I think it is time to show Ferret some love. =)

One thing I liked was Ferret listened to the people who posted in the forums and actually put our requests on a billboard of things to do! For instance, he changed the button "Community" into "Forums". This I think was a great symbolism of the work he has done to make AG great.

• 37 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

So,it is ferret's first anniversary?

Yes. Ferret has been here for one year, and since then we've received Quests, tags, a new layout, seasonal Armatars, Purchases, MMOs, a reorganized mod team, developer status, some things I'm forgetting and he helped fix all of those obnoxious bugs that were eating away at the site. I'd say that's enough reason to give him an entire month.
gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

Yes. Ferret has been here for one year, and since then we've received Quests, tags, a new layout, seasonal Armatars, Purchases, MMOs, a reorganized mod team, developer status, some things I'm forgetting and he helped fix all of those obnoxious bugs that were eating away at the site. I'd say that's enough reason to give him an entire month.

I agree. It should be the whole month.

But what I am wondering is if he has actually seen this thread yet. I mean, he probably has but we haven't seen him post in it yet so...
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

But what I am wondering is if he has actually seen this thread yet. I mean, he probably has but we haven't seen him post in it yet so...

I'll link him.
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Haha, thanks guys. I really love being a part of the community here, it's the users that make it awesome. Sorry I didn't spot this sooner, the tag system bugs have been keeping me busy.

http://www.ferretdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/bday8.jpg

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Also! While I do a put a lot of work into the community, there are a bunch of folks who are behind the scenes helping us get things done. They care very much about you guys. If you could take a moment to go post a thank you on their profile - that would be one of the best ways you could thank me.

- boppins
- gumption
- lroot
- jroyster22

And the great and powerful...

- DanielMcNeely

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Ferret... Rule 1: Do not talk about Dan. Rule 2: Do NOT talk about Dan.

But 4chan talks about Moot all day
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Your search - site:armorgames.com/community mod appreciation month - did not match any documents.

Your search - site:armorgames.com/community mod appreciation week - did not match any documents.

Your search - site:armorgames.com/community mod appreciation day - did not match any documents.

Your search - site:armorgames.com/community mod appreciation hour - did not match any documents.

Your search - site:armorgames.com/community mod appreciation minute - did not match any documents.

Your search - site:armorgames.com/community mod appreciation second - did not match any documents.

site:armorgames.com/community mod hate
About 1 result (0.32 seconds)
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

that made me laugh

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Your search - site:armorgames.com/community mod appreciation month - did not match any documents.

Your search - site:armorgames.com/community mod appreciation week - did not match any documents.

Your search - site:armorgames.com/community mod appreciation day - did not match any documents.

Your search - site:armorgames.com/community mod appreciation hour - did not match any documents.

Your search - site:armorgames.com/community mod appreciation minute - did not match any documents.

Your search - site:armorgames.com/community mod appreciation second - did not match any documents.

site:armorgames.com/community mod hate
About 1 result (0.32 seconds)

I am totally for a mod month/week. Anyone else?
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

How about in November? I need time to find a special party hat that fits a Deer.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

As part of Ferret appreciation Month, I'll help Ferret get a girlfriend!

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.mydaily.co.uk/media/2012/02/a8.jpg

What do you think, Ferret, ain't she a keeper? ;D

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

What do you think, Ferret, ain't she a keeper? ;D

Ferret better decide quickly. If female ferrets don't mate while in heat, they secrete estrogen into their bloodstream, depressing their bone marrow and killing them. So, no pressure!
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

APPROACHING BOUNDARIES - LINE DRAWN

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Gack! @.@

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Gack! @.@

Ferret, don't pull out the sexy sounds and skills on us. We can't handle it.

http://i.qkme.me/36bpci.jpg
Showing 16-30 of 37