ForumsNews and FeedbackArmor Games Tags Launched!

32 20977
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Hey everybody, we've launched a new navigation we're super excited about. Take a look and give us your thoughts/feedback. Also notice our brand new tag section, and let us know what you think. We plan on growing it to be far larger then it is already - so stay tuned!

• 32 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I should clarify.

It would be cool to see the original all category come back.

It would be cool to see it come back along side the new all category. As in to have both of them at the same time, because the all tag category is also very useful.

And I will say again, I'm really liking the new site update, especially the new look to the quest button. It finally highlights when you hover over it like the other buttons yay! :]
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Glad your loving it Reton8. Matt, link me the thread if it's still burning... I've been caught up in other things sadly.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The header certainly looks more modern. The 2008-era scheme was not helping the cosmetics on a lot of pages. The only thing that irks me is the black-on-green color scheme. Those drop down menus do not mix well. If you could, switch that neon green for the AG3 blue and it'd look great.

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts
Templar

Now I see that there are soo many games I haven't played yet!

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Dear Ferret,

Im missing the category/all as well, well the old page where i could find all games.
Im an oldie i hardly use tags but i guess they are nice to the younger folks.

Sep

Where is my cane?!?!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I believe you can reach "All" from the footer still.

edem
edem
8 posts
Nomad

"Does anyone else think some of the tags aren't needed? Examples: Cute, Horse, Cooking. " - wflag10

No ... actually i think the more tags the better .... since tags aren't mandatory to the player in any way and don't get in your way while you are searching or playing the game , more tags only mean more chances for the player to find games he likes!

The current tags are really not intrusive ...they just take a row over the description ... and that is awesome!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Glad you enjoy them edem. I'm really loving them too, we've added a few more actually. Shhh... Nobody will notice.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I believe you can reach "All" from the footer still.

But that's not for every page. The new footer only shows up on game pages.
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

its not a bad feature imo, but horse.. ?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Some people love horses.

NickDaBrick323
NickDaBrick323
1 posts
Nomad

some of those new tags are kinda stupid, but its a good addition to the site. Also, I'm noticing some games are tagged wrong or could have multiple tags.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

If you see wrong tags, send them my way and I'll fix them.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

I've listed some wrong tags in the place where i suggested tags, in that thread. I will send wrong tags directly to you instead then?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Ballation Nemesis - Strategy

Showing 16-30 of 32